Yougov redemption 8 weeks no reply

Leefall

I took a survey this past weekend and I didn't get credit for it, so I emailed them.  I got an answer within 4 hours.  Wow!  I hope you get this figured out. 

I wasn't aware YouGov had Walmart gift cards, it doesn't show as an option in my account - I see Walgreens, though.  I redeemed for a physical visa gift card in December and it arrived in about 2-3 weeks, then this month I did a 7 day study that I got a $25 Amazon e-gift card for completing - was supposed to arrive in 5-7 business days but ended up being a few days late.  I contacted them about it through their online Help desk and received a reply (and the gift card) the next day.  They've always responded quickly to me and I've never had to wait long for gift cards.

• 2 years later...

I'm having a problem getting my fifty dollars from YouGov they say my payment was lost and they put my points back in my account so I redeemed them again a couple days ago and I am waiting to hear back from them this time.

• 11 months later...

YouGov has a process as you approach payout levels: some accounts mysteriously disappear, invitations become less frequent, and they mix in unpaid surveys with paid ones. If you get enough for a payout it's just another gamble as to whether you'll get anything. Some people get paid, but it's more akin to winning the lottery then getting paid for your time. 

• 1 month later...

I redeemed on 11-23 for A CVS  gift card  I was hoping I would have received it by now

Getting a little annoyed

I have been getting surveys almost everyday and getting a little frustrated that I have not received my GC  looking at there Facebook page seems like a lot of members are not receiving them.

It's been awhile since I cashed out but if I remember it took maybe 2 weeks to get it last time

Anyone else waiting for one?

YouGov has a way with words, often its "No Way", meaning there is no response. I'm due over 100,000 points for participating in the YouGov Pulse rogram. The pulse program has a browser extension and smartphone app that gathers data and uploads it to the Pulse server. I've been uploading data for several years and never have been credited. I've opened several tickets, and emailed the C-level of YouGov (linkedin research and matching emails from rocketreach), never to be heard. Except, Once a support individual responded back with a "We dunno how to fix this".  So, the problem is much broader, a terrible corporate culture.

• Thanks 1

Waiting for about 3 weeks now, although their last order confirmation e-mail stated I need to wait 2-3 weeks, so I guess I'll wait a bit.