More Pinecone Issues When Redeeming Points

Njsurveyman

I just tried to redeem some of my points for paypal cash. However, when I placed my order, I got a message that popped up saying "something went wrong, order failed to process". However, it dumped all of my points still as if the order did go through.  I did get a confirmation email that my order was placed, so I will see what happens. Has this ever hapoened to anyone before? Pinecone seems to be getting shady.  I also haven't heard from them in a few weeks regarding new survey opps. I really hope this order actually went through and they didn't scam me out of my points.  From scrolling through this forum, it seems many folks are having issues with them lately.  They better get their act together!

One good thing with them is that if it went thru you should know buy tomorrow.At least I think you will I know for sure it only takes them a few days to get it to you.I have gotten 2 survey this month but it usually is slow this time of year.I had it once where I wasnt sure if it went thru but it did.At least they aren't as shady as some other companies I mean I have dealt with some really bad ones in my days.

Pinecone at times has technical challenges like most other companies. Haven't had it happen of late but for awhile I was always getting an error message on wrapup of household questions even though the questions were completed. Then I'd get another email the next day asking me to complete the questions. When I did so it told me I'd already done them. That was just plain annoying as it seemed to go on for months.

On 1/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, JD said:

Pinecone at times has technical challenges like most other companies. Haven't had it happen of late but for awhile I was always getting an error message on wrapup of household questions even though the questions were completed. Then I'd get another email the next day asking me to complete the questions. When I did so it told me I'd already done them. That was just plain annoying as it seemed to go on for months.

They had tried a different way of doing things for a while and it didn't work so they went back to the stable way again.