Question for Tellwut???

greeneyeddevils

Hey Tellut...How are we supposed to answer these types of questions when we get routed to the " available surveys"  & then you get a question like this where this is no other option to choose another answer? Where's the N/A or multiple choices with many different options to choose from...these are very badly put together surveys...you can't even click an exit button to get back to your site...you actually have to close out the survey & go back to your site..you might want to check into this issue since it happens on a ton of these "available surveys"..Like I work for a large company & have way more than 0-9 employees...but can't answer this & have to close out the survey

opinioninn.png

Please answer a few questions before the main survey. There are no right or wrong answers. However, any attempt to speed through the survey, take the survey more than once or providing false or misleading information will result in your disqualification from the survey and forfeiture of any promised incentives.

Approximately how many full-time employees work in your company?

Option/Answer :

0-9 employees

Please Select Your Option

38 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Hey Tellut...How are we supposed to answer these types of questions when we get routed to the " available surveys"  & then you get a question like this where this is no other option to choose another answer? Where's the N/A or multiple choices with many different options to choose from...these are very badly put together surveys...you can't even click an exit button to get back to your site...you actually have to close out the survey & go back to your site..you might want to check into this issue since it happens on a ton of these "available surveys"..Like I work for a large company & have way more than 0-9 employees...but can't answer this & have to close out the survey

opinioninn.png

Please answer a few questions before the main survey. There are no right or wrong answers. However, any attempt to speed through the survey, take the survey more than once or providing false or misleading information will result in your disqualification from the survey and forfeiture of any promised incentives.

Approximately how many full-time employees work in your company?

Option/Answer :

0-9 employees

Please Select Your Option

Hi

When a problem like this occurs you can contact us at [email protected] and we will look into it. Although keep in mind when it comes to situations such as these we may not always respond due to the high volume of e-mails that we receive.

Tellwut does not control or create the surveys found under Available Surveys – they are external surveys.

In some cases – the external survey company will you expect  you to choose the answer that is closest to your actual answer.

Ok but....you say that...

In some cases – the external survey company will you expect  you to choose the answer that is closest to your actual answer.

But then wouldn't I be lying?? as what they say up above..

However, any attempt to speed through the survey, take the survey more than once or providing false or misleading information will result in your disqualification from the survey and forfeiture of any promised incentives.

I'm just confused with this Opinion Inn site since I've tried to do a few of their surveys & they're always like this with one answer & no exit button...

I guess I'll just close out each time I get a survey from them since they make no sense ..I just don't want to give false info...

21 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Ok but....you say that...

In some cases – the external survey company will you expect  you to choose the answer that is closest to your actual answer.

However, any attempt to speed through the survey, take the survey more than once or providing false or misleading information will result in your disqualification from the survey and forfeiture of any promised incentives.

I'm just confused with this Opinion Inn site since I've tried to do a few of their surveys & they're always like this with one answer & no exit button...

I guess I'll just close out each time I get a survey from them since they make no sense ..I just don't want to give false info...

In reference to "wouldn't I be lying" - it really depends on the survey. Sometimes a survey company will provide you with a limited number of choices and you will have to choose the option that fits you best.

However if it's a clearly black or white issue then you will need to choose the appropriate response or exit out.

Thanks for getting back so quickly...I'll keep my eye on any of their surveys & if any of these come up again I'll let you guys & girls there at Tellwut know

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Thanks for getting back so quickly...I'll keep my eye on any of their surveys & if any of these come up again I'll let you guys & girls there at Tellwut know

Just remember though due to the high volume of e-mails we may not always respond to e-mails like this. However if you were in the survey for a prolonged amount of time (over 6ish minutes) definitely let us know and provide us with a screen shot of the question/page with the problem. Also make sure to e-mail as soon as possible  - we suggest immediately, as it helps to look in the problem more accurately especially if there is no ID available. Thanks for being a Tellwut member :)

55 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

In reference to "wouldn't I be lying" - it really depends on the survey. Sometimes a survey company will provide you with a limited number of choices and you will have to choose the option that fits you best.

However if it's a clearly black or white issue then you will need to choose the appropriate response or exit out.

I also have had that in some of your surveys and no answer pertains to me and since I won't lie I also have to close and then go back to Tellwut and try for another survey and it is time wasted but I have also had that on other sites as well.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I also have had that in some of your surveys and no answer pertains to me and since I won't lie I also have to close and then go back to Tellwut and try for another survey and it is time wasted but I have also had that on other sites as well.

Another question for Tellwut

I was just curious do you read our answers on out daily surveys we do?

You are always so good about answering questions on here I appreciate it

Edited by peach6
Misspelling

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

Another question for Tellwut

I was just curious do you read our answers on out daily surveys we do?

You are always so good about answering questions on here I appreciate it

Personally, I read some of them sometimes, and I know a few others that do too - but we don't monitor them.

We use the comments when we write blogs, press releases or for social media posts.

Also thank you :) - if I don't catch something (sometimes things get a little crazy here) you can always e-mail [email protected]

Do you enjoy reading the comments, peach?

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2018 at 12:47 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

A company with 0 employees can be interpreted as you don't work for any company. Every survey I've taken like this I answer 0-9 or similar phrasing. I don't feel I'm lying that I  work for a company. when I don't. The survey creators either thought they were cute in their phraseology  to include those who don't work or too lazy to put in a choice of I don't work.

25 minutes ago, JD said:

A company with 0 employees can be interpreted as you don't work for any company. Every survey I've taken like this I answer 0-9 or similar phrasing. I don't feel I'm lying that I  work for a company. when I don't. The survey creators either thought they were cute in their phraseology  to include those who don't work or too lazy to put in a choice of I don't work.

I agree that's not lying but I have had many of those that the choice is 1-9 employees so I have to close it because I don't work  they have my profile so why waste my time