Consumer brand nostalgia and Nintendo games

MarioFan94

Hi everyone!

I'm a college student majoring in retailing and consumer sciences. I'm currently working on an honors thesis about consumer behavior and I'm researching how people perceive Nintendo's brand and why they buy and enjoy Nintendo games. More specifically, I'm trying to determine if people buy Nintendo games when they are re-released in some form, as a result of nostalgia towards those games or Nintendo in general.

I'm trying to get a sample size of at least 100 responses so I'm posting it all over the web and I figured I'd try to get some respondents here as well. All I ask is that you be at least 18 years or older in age. It does not matter to me what country your from or whether or not you play Nintendo games exclusively. In fact, I would rather get a variety of opinions and viewpoints from consumers all over the world.

It should only take about 5 minutes of your time if you're interested. It's also completely annonymous so I will not be collecting any personally identifiable information. If you'd like to take my survey, you can do so here: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d4ONTMundmDSwL3

Thanks!