ProductTest

peach6

Not to rub it in but I got one day before yesterday.Well thinking about it I got 2 this month.I do have to say I like getting them myself kinda like a surprise Christmas gift in the mail.

• Like 1

I was supposed to get a product to test this past weekend but it never showed up.It was  a focus group project that is paying rather well.I told them I didn't receive the product and they said they were well aware of that and that it had been delayed by USPS and they were not sure when I would be receiving it.However since it is not my fault they want me to continue with the survey until it arrives,that is if it gets here.Well hopefully it will arrive, I really would like to get that  product to try .I also want the money, which is substantial.They even called me and they talked me thru on how  to answer the survey so I wouldn't get kicked out.That was really nice of them .They said it wasnt my fault and that they wanted to help me as much as possible.Wish all companies were like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, footfree said:

I was supposed to get a product to test this past weekend but it never showed up.It was  a focus group project that is paying rather well.I told them I didn't receive the product and they said they were well aware of that and that it had been delayed by USPS and they were not sure when I would be receiving it.However since it is not my fault they want me to continue with the survey until it arrives,that is if it gets here.Well hopefully it will arrive, I really would like to get that  product to try .I also want the money, which is substantial.They even called me and they talked me thru on how  to answer the survey so I wouldn't get kicked out.That was really nice of them .They said it wasnt my fault and that they wanted to help me as much as possible.Wish all companies were like that.

Who is the survey from?

Peters Marketing research I think I did another kind like this last year.Pay was good then.They don't send these out that often but since the pay is good I don't mind if I only do 1 a year.More would be better but I take what I can get.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, footfree said:

Peters Marketing research I think I did another kind like this last year.Pay was good then.They don't send these out that often but since the pay is good I don't mind if I only do 1 a year.More would be better but I take what I can get.

They handled that situation very well! I sure hope it comes and you get every penny.

• Like 1

Does Peter's Marketing Research require you to go in person for these product tests or do they send them to you? I remember hearing about them in the past (I live in NJ too, but nowhere near Parsippany where they are located.) I was just curious if it is still worth joining their database or if their studies are always conducted in person?

No  this was sent to my home.Both focus groups were done via email.Like I said you wont get rich but the money I make there is comparable to some of the surveys sites here.And the pay is what I would make in 1 whole year at some of these survey sites. Well I still haven't received the product to test and they have been calling and asking me if I have it.So I went and signed up at USPS for informed delivery so I can go to their site and see what mail is suppose to be in my mailbox each day.Sometimes they don't put in all my mail though but it is nice to keep track of what's suppose to be coming in .

Never received product and she said it would take me to long to try and catch up since everyone is a week ahead of me so they decided to do this

I’ve spoken with our client and my team here and this is what we’ve decided to do.

We are going to go ahead and drop you from this study and we are sending you a check for $100 for your participation you’ve given us so far. We really appreciate you being as active as you have been with communication regarding package and filling out the survey to the best of your abilities. 

If the package shows up, we do not need it back. Go ahead and destroy it. Please call me if you’d like to chat real quick.  

At least I get something for trying unlike most studies done via the internet- however in defense of focus groups where I have had to show up at the office they do pay you if they don't need you.I have seen people show up and they say we have to many so they pay you and send you home.I  wouldn't have a problem if it did happen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, peach6 said:

I can't remember the the last time I received a product to test I sure do miss it.

I agree. I used to get quite a few.

• Like 1