Weird happening at One Opinion

footfree

Went and did a survey over there this morning finished and got my points.Went on to do another survey and it was he exact same survey 304526  & 304522.I didn't complete the second survey I exited out.Wasn't going to do it again kind of repetitive thing to do Even though it only took 10 to 15 to do what if they came back and took my points..

Okay so maybe it was the same yet different,I got a third survey asking the same questions, however I said I had only gotten myself active shoes this time and was exited out.I dont think they should ask the same exact questions when doing different surveys on the same topic.

Another strange thing that happened. After completing a survey and getting the points, before clearing that screen it asked if I would like to answer a few more questions for additional points and that I had so many seconds to decide before the offer went away. It didn't say how many points. I took the survey which was 2 minutes, the questions had nothing to do with the previous survey. Afterward I didn't see any points and wrote a comment about it in my records, I was going to write them about it after I finished the surveys. The next survey I dq'd and my points had an extra 50 points. I think that was the reward for the extra questions.

I had those back to back surveys also. Sometimes surveys like the one you mentioned have the same initial questions but may focus on different products.

I got the extra 50 points for answering a few more questions.Not really sure what that is all about but I do like them.Anytime they want to give me those I will do them.

3 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I received one of those today it is sort of strange although I don't think I'm getting as many survey lately 

Me either.

14 minutes ago, footfree said:

Me either.

I really need to look at my points better I am not sure if I got the 50 bonus points even though it stated I did. I always look at my points before attempting a survey but I seem to forget what they were when I finish even when I dq  I think I need to write it down or something  I think I'm starting to get a little fried from these surveys.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:47 AM, footfree said:

Went and did a survey over there this morning finished and got my points.Went on to do another survey and it was he exact same survey 304526  & 304522.I didn't complete the second survey I exited out.Wasn't going to do it again kind of repetitive thing to do Even though it only took 10 to 15 to do what if they came back and took my points..

Okay so maybe it was the same yet different,I got a third survey asking the same questions, however I said I had only gotten myself active shoes this time and was exited out.I dont think they should ask the same exact questions when doing different surveys on the same topic.

I noticed that one time. Maybe the same day it happened to you.

Did the 5 Surveys and got DQ'ED on all of them ,got my points but no flag saying you are at your limit so I tried to do one more.Then after that attempt failed they said I have done my 5.Uh sorry that was my 6 th try.See another reason to keep track and look to see how many you have done.