Anyone actually redeemed anything from Knots Club

paintik

Hello everyone,

Has anyone else got a knots club account and actually been able to redeem points yet?

I've had an account for ages with them, got over a couple of thousand points, still get the very occasional survey, yet have not been able to redeem my points. Their site says something about running a campaign in 2007 when I will be emailed details and then collect my points.

Trouble is it's been stuck like that since I joined them.

Waste of time?

Regards

All

I have never hear of them. Are they us based or global? If they have not paid out and you have been with them for a long while, I think I would not continue using them.

Hi there

I have been a member for awhile too, and they email you to tell you when you have a points redemption campaign. It costs 1600 knots points for £10 globo gift certificate redeemable in woolworths, debenhams, etc., etc. Last year, I had enough for a 10 euro cert (which was 1100 points) but not the £10 one, so I redeemed this at their points redemption campaign I think it was in August last year. I have emailed them twice to ask when their next points redemption campaign is due - I love the site, it is so much fun and their surveys are clever, interesting and fun too. They pay on average about 200 points per survey, quite good. I have been told by email twice now (and they are really good at answering their emails, not like some survey companies) that their next points redemption campaign is going to be at the start of the summer, so hopefully we reckon that will be June or July and you can go to the site, and the redemption light will be flashing and bob's your uncle. It is really straightforward. I wish I had 1000 points to redeem!!! that would be bril!

I hope I have been of some help here. Do not be downhearted. I was hoping I could find the email which they sent me so I could copy and paste it to you, but it seems I have inadvertently deleted it!!

good luck

Happy redemptions!

LizzieAnn

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks lizzyanne, thought I was on my own with this one. Not had any emails or responses to my emails to them though.

Regards

just been to the site Paintik, and redemption starts in July - it says to look out for an email from them but you can go to the site and just click on redemptions - wait until next week start of July

luv

LizzieAnn

Cheers Lizzianne, but I just tried that and while I can go to the redemptions screen when I scroll down I just get:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

orders will not be redeemed and will be available again for the next redemption campaign.

The next redemption campaign will start in July 2008. You will receive an invitation e-mail before the start of the campaign.

Order tableNo campaign available.

Ordered table

No item selected

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't see anywhere to click to redeem. or should I just wait until July and try again.

Regards

• 1 month later...

I was able to redeem my 1600 points for a £10 Globogiftcertificate which I received after the end of the campaign on 8th August and I redeemed this for a £10 HMV certificate which I received within 10 minutes direct to my inbox.

Anyone successful in redemptions?

great stuff

LizzieAnn :D