Hotspex

majax79

So I'm happy that they have a new system that pays amazon gift cards to people who have taken 5 Surveys or more but has anyone received payment from them yet? I wonder if they're just going to get out of the survey business because they don't seem to be able to handle the less than 100k survey takers they have.

I requested $10 in Amazon from Hotspex about 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. I don't remember how long it said the wait time was (they may only process once a month, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, I must have missed that thread. So, even if someone complains about hotspex that won't create information for them at BBB?

From what I understand, if someone files a (recent - don't know how recent) complaint, it should create information about them at least temporarily. We shall see I guess, since I filed my complaint a couple of days ago.

Thanks, I must have missed that thread. So, even if someone complains about hotspex that won't create information for them at BBB?

From what I understand, if someone files a (recent - don't know how recent) complaint, it should create information about them at least temporarily. We shall see I guess, since I filed my complaint a couple of days ago.

I couldn't find it. I guess I'll just set up my own information. I was looking at http://WWW.HOTSPEX.BIZ and I don't know what to think of it. 94 Hotspex employees and a new vice president on August 10th.

I couldn't find it. I guess I'll just set up my own information. I was looking at http://WWW.HOTSPEX.BIZ and I don't know what to think of it. 94 Hotspex employees and a new vice president on August 10th.

It may take a little time to be put into their system, not sure.

I can tell you that Hotspex has seriously gone downhill the last couple of years. They used to be a pretty good company. I can't wait to wash my hands of them!