Branded Surveys/ Mintvine Customer service - an oxymoron!!!

Trueblue

I have sent no less than 20 injuries via the "?" over the past three months and guess how many responses I got. The same count as the number of zombies you have seen in your neighborhood today  --- NONE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

I have sent no less than 20 injuries via the "?" over the past three months and guess how many responses I got. The same count as the number of zombies you have seen in your neighborhood today  --- NONE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think when they first started they were really good about responding and now not so much if at all

I know I'm getting a little tired of being an over achiever that doesn't get me any points

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, paulgro said:

I've had two issues and both times they handled it right away and gave me the points for each.

were these via the Click History or the ? 

1 hour ago, Trueblue said:

were these via the Click History or the ? 

With Branded you now have a place in the lower right hand corner of the dashboard where you can leave a message for support.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:14 AM, paulgro said:

With Branded you now have a place in the lower right hand corner of the dashboard where you can leave a message for support.

Well, that is the place where I have sent many inquiries and gotten ZERO responses. Good luck if you happen to try it

On 2/13/2018 at 9:50 PM, Trueblue said:

Well, that is the place where I have sent many inquiries and gotten ZERO responses. Good luck if you happen to try it

I had a couple of issues and they answered right away.