Having problems logging into Mindfield

NFriday

Hi- I just found out that I have $25.75 in my Mindfield account, but when I tried logging in to redeem them, I could not remember my password.  I asked them to send me a new password which they did.  When I used the new passport to log in, it said that I had to enter in my password again, and if it was declared weak, I would have to come up with a new password.  The password that Mindfield gave me was declared weak, and I was told I would have to come up with a stronger password.  No matter what I put down for my new password, it declared my password as being weak, and I could not log in to cash out.  Anybody else had this problem?  I think once I get my $25.75, I am going to close down my account.   Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I just tried calling the help desk at Mindfield, and I got somebody else who told me that the people at Mindfield had just gone home.  Apparently the help desk is only available from 9:00am until 4:45pm, EST M-F.  They are located in WV, and give their mailing address if I want to go that route, which would take forever.  I would have sent them an email, but on their website they say their email is for companies that want to hire them to do surveys.  They do also have a fax number, but I don't know how helpful that would be to me.  In the last two days, I have completed two surveys on Mindfield though which never happens.  One was for mysurvey, and one was for mopac, and concerned rewards and cash back programs such as Target red card and cartwheel, and the rewards programs at  CVS and Walgreens..  

Hi- I just got off the phone with the Mindfield help desk 15 minutes ago, and the woman told me that the new password that I got sent via email a few days ago when I clicked lost your password, was not valid.  She sent me another password a few minutes later.  When I entered that password, it still said it was weak, but then I entered in a new password which was still considered weak, but then I picked my two security questions and answered them, and I hit process, and it actually worked.  Before I did al of this I had $27.75 in my account.  When I hit submit to cash out, it showed that I had $35.25 in my account.  I requested an Amazon gift card.  In one to two weeks I am going to receive a code for the whole $37.25 to enter into my Amazon account.  She told me that if the new password she sent me did not work, I could email her, and she could process the GC from her end.  Hopefully this will work.  The woman at the help desk was really nice.  I noticed that they have not had any sweepstakes drawings since 2015 though.