perk apps

Pete

If you like earning money and gift cards on your phone Try perk apps. You can earn PERK POINTS by playing games....doing surveys...or watching your favorite TV shows. There is a lagevvariety of gift card or you can get a PERK PLASTIC discovervdebit card and convert points into cash. There are a variety of apps that earn points into a central points bank so earning points is easy.I have been using Perk apps for almost 2 years and have earned close to $800.  also won a$100 Amazon gift card and a xbox game console.  I would recommend checking them out in the playstore

Hey Pete....   I did this and got my payment.... hmmm, can't remember if it was Amazon or PayPal.  But then I realized that at the rate I was going, it would be another half year for ten bucks, so I stopped.   What kinds of things am I missing?   I did the trivia app from Perk and the scratch-off.   I'm not a game player... how do I find the survery Perk app?  Never saw that one.  Oh, and I use tablet, not phone.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:37 AM, Pete said:

If you like earning money and gift cards on your phone Try perk apps. You can earn PERK POINTS by playing games....doing surveys...or watching your favorite TV shows. There is a lagevvariety of gift card or you can get a PERK PLASTIC discovervdebit card and convert points into cash. There are a variety of apps that earn points into a central points bank so earning points is easy.I have been using Perk apps for almost 2 years and have earned close to $800.  also won a$100 Amazon gift card and a Xbox game console.  I would recommend checking them out in the playstore

I will check on them.

• Like 1

I wasn’t able to get it to work with WiFi. And then I had to pay attention to click for my points every few minutes so I was watching my phone as much as the television and it was eating up data like crazy