Any good survey companies for women with small children?

NFriday

Hi- On a Facebook page I post on a lot called mashupmom, which is a deals group, I mentioned that I currently had $140 in my Amazon account because I do surveys.  This Mother with two small kids said she tried to do surveys, but she was often DQ.  I told her that she should qualify because she has small kids.  The person that runs the Facebook group recommended that she sign up with Pinecone and Opinion Outpost.  She got turned down at Pinecone, but she signed up with Opinion Outpost.  What survey companies are particularly good for women with small children?  I can't believe that there aren't surveys available for her.  I thought that the companies were anxious to get people that fit that demographic.

I would definitely think Opinion Outpost and maybe even My Survey. I agree with JD though...not sure if everyone is willing to put in the time and/or deal with the number of disqualifications. It's not like every survey is going to be geared towards a mom & kids so she'd have to be willing to do others if she wanted to make any money.

• Thanks 1

To make any kind of money one survey company isn't enough. You have to be willing to join as many as you can but realize being disqualified is part of the game, children or not. One or two companies won't put milk on the table.

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- On a Facebook page I post on a lot called mashupmom, which is a deals group, I mentioned that I currently had $140 in my Amazon account because I do surveys.  This Mother with two small kids said she tried to do surveys, but she was often DQ.  I told her that she should qualify because she has small kids.  The person that runs the Facebook group recommended that she sign up with Pinecone and Opinion Outpost.  She got turned down at Pinecone, but she signed up with Opinion Outpost.  What survey companies are particularly good for women with small children?  I can't believe that there aren't surveys available for her.  I thought that the companies were anxious to get people that fit that demographic.

We suggest joining Tellwut :)https://www.tellwut.com/guard/register

• Like 1