Jump to content
Trueblue

Tellwut User Generated survey small volume reduction

Recommended Posts

Trueblue

I've noticed lately that Tellwut seems to have dropped to a relatively routine 15 a day. It's not like there are more 10 vs 5's just an overall small 10% or so drop. No big deal but wonder if anyone else has noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
9 hours ago, Trueblue said:

I've noticed lately that Tellwut seems to have dropped to a relatively routine 15 a day. It's not like there are more 10 vs 5's just an overall small 10% or so drop. No big deal but wonder if anyone else has noticed.

Hi Trueblue,

There was a post about this on Jan/3 :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trueblue
8 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Trueblue,

There was a post about this on Jan/3 :)

 

and it has not gotten any better from what I see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom

One day there was 105 points worth, and the next it was 145 points worth, so I just do what is offered and figure it all evens out later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
14 hours ago, Trueblue said:

and it has not gotten any better from what I see

Yes, as mentioned in the original post - we're currently hovering around 15 a day. Sometimes we post more depending on need/trending topic etc.

We just quoted the original as the moderators of SP may not like us (members) posting topics that have recently been posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JD

There's going to be a tipping point for me if the number of points from user surveys goes down any more where I stop doing Tellwut.Assuming external survey points remain the same. Am having to do more external surveys to keep up with my target number of days to cash out that makes Tellwut worth my while. You have to make money to stay in business. I get that. However, with now doing 25-30 external surveys every 30 days to keep up with my cash out schedule I wonder if it may be time to step up the number of external surveys required every 30 days to get the same number of user survey points per day prior to Jan 3, 2018 rather than cutting the number of max user survey points per day. When I joined I was getting 250-300 points from user surveys per day so I really feel the reduction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
27 minutes ago, JD said:

 I wonder if it may be time to step up the number of external surveys required every 30 days to get the same number of user survey points per day prior to Jan 3,

That is something we have considered. Thanks for your feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6

I do qualify for the external surveys sometimes but it is very time consuming There are many times that I will go through 60 of them and not qualify for any and if I'm lucky maybe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
8 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I do qualify for the external surveys sometimes but it is very time consuming There are many times that I will go through 60 of them and not qualify for any and if I'm lucky maybe 1

This likely occurs as you are a member of other survey sites. We understand that it can be frustrating, however we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

The user created surveys do not generate revenue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JD
5 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

This likely occurs as you are a member of other survey sites. We understand that it can be frustrating, however we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

The user created surveys do not generate revenue.

Nada? You don't get click through or page view revenue from advertisers as shown on the user survey pages? I view those 2 things as linked together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
Just now, JD said:

Nada? You don't get click through or page view revenue from advertisers?

Pretty much close to nada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

This likely occurs as you are a member of other survey sites. We understand that it can be frustrating, however we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

The user created surveys do not generate revenue.

I do understand  and I do belong to other sites  just wanted to say that I really do try for them and I am really glad that you have the ones that everyone qualifies for if you didn't I would be gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spider

So is this 15 a day for everyone, or does the 15ish only apply to people that have completed an external survey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
41 minutes ago, spider said:

So is this 15 a day for everyone, or does the 15ish only apply to people that have completed an external survey?

I would assume you have to do at least 1 external survey for the month but not quite sure.I know it's getting harder for me to complete one I was able to do 1 over the weekend but must have tried at least 100 times in order to finally qualify for one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
On 2/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, peach6 said:

I would assume you have to do at least 1 external survey for the month but not quite sure.I know it's getting harder for me to complete one I was able to do 1 over the weekend but must have tried at least 100 times in order to finally qualify for one.

at least 1 external every 15 days (we're on a rolling schedule).

It's harder to qualify if you're on other survey sites (i know you know this peach :) but whenever we mention this, its for any newbies who might be peeking in on our conversation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...