Tellwut User Generated survey small volume reduction

Trueblue

2 hours ago, FredGarvin said:

So.... one has to do literally 100s of click through to get this minuscule benefit of one completed survey.

Sounds a lot like a clickbait farm to me.

No, one does not have to click on 100s of available surveys to complete one. I never do this. Too much time for little success for my demographics. Just click on the invites as they come into your in box. A lot more success with those than the ones under "available surveys".

14 minutes ago, JD said:

No, one does not have to click on 100s of available surveys to complete one.

I just sat here, on a whim and tried to get an external survey completed.  25  rejections in a row,  45 minutes wasted.

And, it seems I've run out of 10/5 point quickies to take. Bummer.

29 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

I just sat here, on a whim and tried to get an external survey completed.  25  rejections in a row,  45 minutes wasted.

And you've found out why I don't do the ones from the "available surveys" link. I've done what you just did before with the same results. I just jump on the invites that come into my email right away. The early bird gets the worm with the invite surveys. If they DQ you from the invite survey there might be another that is in their priority list and precedes the available surveys they show after that choice. Those have about a much better success rate compared to those in "available surveys".

25 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

Just now, JD said:

And you've found out why I don't do the ones from the "available surveys" link. I've done what you just did before with the same results. I just jump on the invites that come into my email right away. If they DQ you from the invite survey there might be another that is in their priority list and precedes the available surveys they show after that choice. Those have about a much better success rate compared to those in "available surveys".

Yep, the ones we send to your e-mail are usually higher converting but they do tend to fill up more quickly due to the higher conversion rate so we suggest trying those e-mail invites as soon as you get them.

We post new surveys to the most recent section (the 5 and 10 pointers) everyday.

It can take up to 5 to 6 minutes to see if you qualify for an external survey, if you're disqualified after that amount of time from a particular survey please let us know by referencing the survey ID and we will look into it.

12 hours ago, Tellwut said:

It can take up to 5 to 6 minutes to see if you qualify for an external survey, if you're disqualified after that amount of time from a particular survey please let us know by referencing the survey ID and we will look into it.

You'd be getting dozens of reports a day then.  

12 hours ago, JD said:

Those have about a much better success rate compared to those in "available surveys".

But the baseline return rate is still at best.... $2.25 an hour

Just now, FredGarvin said:

From each person.

Which again, burns up valuable time.

Some people do, and some people don't. We try our best to help those who write in.

1 hour ago, FredGarvin said:

But the baseline return rate is still at best.... $2.25 an hour

Well it seems that Tellwut is not for you. There's nothing wrong with the fact that your time is limited and you want to maximize your time spent.  For the email invites I usually get DQd very quickly. And if there are more "invite" surveys on the following screen (not the available list)  after a email invite DQ, usually the DQ is pretty quick for those as well.

• Like 1

I try as many as I can that come through email.  The ones on the site I am less likely to complete, but unlike most other sites, I do get the DQ right away.  Unlike another site that I get one completed and it cycles back and I get the "not everyone can be a winner" message. 

7 hours ago, FredGarvin said:

From each person.

Which again, burns up valuable time.

I find it to be a waste of my time- I gave up .I have a pt job I don't need nor want to do so much for someone else for so little in rewards.Maybe if I was retired and nothing better to do.But nah I would rather go take a walk .I'm not sure why someone would want to sit and do all that for a measly 2 something a hour that one is beyond me.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I find it to be a waste of my time- I gave up .I have a pt job I don't need nor want to do so much for someone else for so little in rewards.Maybe if I was retired and nothing better to do.But nah I would rather go take a walk .I'm not sure why someone would want to sit and do all that for a measly 2 something a hour that one is beyond me.

While you walk, picking up aluminum cans and bottles pays well.  In the US the new tariffs will make it double plus good.   30 or so cans/bottles to make a pound,   55 cents a pound... A nice hour long walk can make ya a $5 bill.

Or spend 13 hours at a desk for $10.

10 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Some people do, and some people don't. We try our best to help those who write in.

Oh your customer service is top notch. You reply faster than anyplace I know of.  That's a great thing, along with your really nice site layout and system.

But if everyone emailed you with every error and issue, you'd be swamped.