Tellwut User Generated survey small volume reduction

Trueblue

46 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

Oh your customer service is top notch. You reply faster than anyplace I know of.  That's a great thing, along with your really nice site layout and system.

But if everyone emailed you with every error and issue, you'd be swamped.

That's why we have a support team.

3 hours ago, footfree said:

I find it to be a waste of my time- I gave up .I have a pt job I don't need nor want to do so much for someone else for so little in rewards.Maybe if I was retired and nothing better to do.But nah I would rather go take a walk .I'm not sure why someone would want to sit and do all that for a measly 2 something a hour that one is beyond me.

Because some people join for than a monetary aspect. We understand that it's not what everyone's looking for.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Because some people join for than a monetary aspect. We understand that it's not what everyone's looking for.

I don't see any other reason to fill out a survey online....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, FredGarvin said:

I don't see any other reason to fill out a survey online....

Some people just like giving their opinion.

I'm sorry I don't feel like making money for other people who do not want to pay a fair wage for my time.I gotta let this one go others can do this I will gracefully bow out and make a fair wage from people and or companies who value you me.

Peace out - hope others have some luck.

• Like 1

Just now, footfree said:

I'm sorry I don't feel like making money for other people who do not want to pay a fair wage for my time.I gotta let this one go others can do this I will gracefully bow out and make a fair wage from people and or companies who value you me.

Peace out - hope others have some luck.

giphy.gif

On 3/27/2018 at 10:11 PM, Tellwut said:

Some people just like giving their opinion

True enough, but this isn't about that, really. It's more about offering compensation for someones time, and then in the end giving them literally 1/5 to 1/8 the rate other survey sites do.  I'm sure lots of people don't care about the pay rate, and just like posting their opinion.

If they knew how their cumulative opinions were used to generate billions of dollars market wide, they'd all feel a little different.

But, anyone with a working grasp of math can figure that out in the first day they sign up for the offer and, if they choose to accept the terms that's their business.  Who knows why people do what they do online....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

True enough, but this isn't about that, really. It's more about offering compensation for someones time, and then in the end giving them literally 1/5 to 1/8 the rate other survey sites do.  I'm sure lots of people don't care about the pay rate, and just like posting their opinion.

If they knew how their cumulative opinions were used to generate billions of dollars market wide, they'd all feel a little different.

But, anyone with a working grasp of math can figure that out in the first day they sign up for the offer and, if they choose to accept the terms that's their business.  Who knows why people do what they do online....

You said and we quoted, you don't know why people would have any other reason to fill out a survey other than for monetary gain - we answered.

As we said, in our review response and in the forum - people join Tellwut for a myriad of reasons including the social aspect.

In terms of differentiating pay rate - that usually comes down to how much the company is offered. Larger companies with larger bases are offered better rates. We're a very small company, which is why we can't offer the same rates at the current time.

3 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

So you plan on upping your payout rates in the future? Awesome!

Yeah of course! :)

Yes  the external surveys  I just  now tried  20 plus   most came back I did not qualify .Hard to know because  never did  see  what it was for .I am not on that many  other survey sites .One site is very specific  on what they survey on ,another one usually  never sends one unless I am qualified for .There  are 2  which I have not seen any surveys  for in a while  and  then  the other one is hit or miss . 

One thing I do not  know is on available  external surveys  is if I don't qualify why is it on my  page ?

11 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes  the external surveys  I just  now tried  20 plus   most came back I did not qualify .Hard to know because  never did  see  what it was for .I am not on that many  other survey sites .One site is very specific  on what they survey on ,another one usually  never sends one unless I am qualified for .There  are 2  which I have not seen any surveys  for in a while  and  then  the other one is hit or miss . 

One thing I do not  know is on available  external surveys  is if I don't qualify why is it on my  page ?

Market research companies may be looking for members with specific demographics to answer their surveys. This means you may have to answer some pre-qualifying questions, such as your age, gender or shopping habits. There are several reasons why you may not qualify for a survey even after answering some pre qualifying questions. These reasons include not fitting into the specific requirements for a survey, you have already completed a study on the same topic recently, the demographic quota you fit into is already full, you answered a quality control question incorrectly or you may have already attempted or completed this survey from Tellwut or another panel. 

For example - we don't have very specific habits about you, the external survey may want to know if you purchased a specific product.

Also there are thousands of people attempting surveys as the same time as you are.

Another tip we advise, do not open surveys at the same time.

On 4/4/2018 at 10:14 AM, mnleona said:

I appreciate Tellwut on this site.

Aww thanks, mnleona. That was such a nice thing to say. I'm glad that I can be of service here and chime in when needed. However, just so you know :) I don't always monitor the forums on SP, if you need to get in contact with us please e-mail our Support team.

giphy.gif