Tellwut User Generated survey small volume reduction

Trueblue

I've noticed lately that Tellwut seems to have dropped to a relatively routine 15 a day. It's not like there are more 10 vs 5's just an overall small 10% or so drop. No big deal but wonder if anyone else has noticed.

9 hours ago, Trueblue said:

I've noticed lately that Tellwut seems to have dropped to a relatively routine 15 a day. It's not like there are more 10 vs 5's just an overall small 10% or so drop. No big deal but wonder if anyone else has noticed.

Hi Trueblue,

There was a post about this on Jan/3 :)

8 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Trueblue,

There was a post about this on Jan/3 :)

and it has not gotten any better from what I see

14 hours ago, Trueblue said:

and it has not gotten any better from what I see

Yes, as mentioned in the original post - we're currently hovering around 15 a day. Sometimes we post more depending on need/trending topic etc.

We just quoted the original as the moderators of SP may not like us (members) posting topics that have recently been posted.

There's going to be a tipping point for me if the number of points from user surveys goes down any more where I stop doing Tellwut.Assuming external survey points remain the same. Am having to do more external surveys to keep up with my target number of days to cash out that makes Tellwut worth my while. You have to make money to stay in business. I get that. However, with now doing 25-30 external surveys every 30 days to keep up with my cash out schedule I wonder if it may be time to step up the number of external surveys required every 30 days to get the same number of user survey points per day prior to Jan 3, 2018 rather than cutting the number of max user survey points per day. When I joined I was getting 250-300 points from user surveys per day so I really feel the reduction.

27 minutes ago, JD said:

I wonder if it may be time to step up the number of external surveys required every 30 days to get the same number of user survey points per day prior to Jan 3,

That is something we have considered. Thanks for your feedback :)

I do qualify for the external surveys sometimes but it is very time consuming There are many times that I will go through 60 of them and not qualify for any and if I'm lucky maybe 1

8 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I do qualify for the external surveys sometimes but it is very time consuming There are many times that I will go through 60 of them and not qualify for any and if I'm lucky maybe 1

This likely occurs as you are a member of other survey sites. We understand that it can be frustrating, however we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

The user created surveys do not generate revenue.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

This likely occurs as you are a member of other survey sites. We understand that it can be frustrating, however we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

Nada? You don't get click through or page view revenue from advertisers as shown on the user survey pages? I view those 2 things as linked together.

1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

I do understand  and I do belong to other sites  just wanted to say that I really do try for them and I am really glad that you have the ones that everyone qualifies for if you didn't I would be gone.

41 minutes ago, spider said:

So is this 15 a day for everyone, or does the 15ish only apply to people that have completed an external survey?

I would assume you have to do at least 1 external survey for the month but not quite sure.I know it's getting harder for me to complete one I was able to do 1 over the weekend but must have tried at least 100 times in order to finally qualify for one.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, peach6 said:

I would assume you have to do at least 1 external survey for the month but not quite sure.I know it's getting harder for me to complete one I was able to do 1 over the weekend but must have tried at least 100 times in order to finally qualify for one.

at least 1 external every 15 days (we're on a rolling schedule).

It's harder to qualify if you're on other survey sites (i know you know this peach :) but whenever we mention this, its for any newbies who might be peeking in on our conversation)