Tellwut User Generated survey small volume reduction

Trueblue

4 hours ago, spider said:

So is this 15 a day for everyone, or does the 15ish only apply to people that have completed an external survey?

15 a day is the minimum posted - in order to get access to all of those, you need to successfully complete external surveys on a consistent basis.

If a user does not complete external surveys they will be limited.

3 hours ago, Tellwut said:

at least 1 external every 30 days (we're on a rolling schedule).

It's harder to qualify if you're on other survey sites (i know you know this peach :) but whenever we mention this, its for any newbies who might be peeking in on our conversation)

Gotcha

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, Tellwut said:

15 a day is the minimum posted - in order to get access to all of those, you need to successfully complete external surveys on a consistent basis.

I did not know this. I will try to qualify for more surveys. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 11:47 AM, JD said:

When I joined I was getting 250-300 points from user surveys per day so I really feel the reduction.

I'm curious... how many hours did it take for you to earn 300 points in one day?

On 2/6/2018 at 12:36 PM, Tellwut said:

we must keep external surveys in place as they generate revenue for Tellwut.

How much does the external survey pay Telwut in relation to what Telwut pays the survey taker? I'm interested in the profit ratio.

On 2/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, peach6 said:

I was able to do 1 over the weekend but must have tried at least 100 times in order to finally qualify for one.

How many hours did it take to burn out of 100 surveys to actually get one?

On 2/12/2018 at 11:40 AM, Tellwut said:

- in order to get access to all of those, you need to successfully complete external surveys on a consistent basis.

So.... one has to do literally 100s of click through to get this minuscule benefit of one completed survey.

Sounds a lot like a clickbait farm to me.

10 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

I'm curious... how many hours did it take for you to earn 300 points in one day?

No longer to earn 250-300 points as it takes now to earn 100-105 points which is usually the max on most days. Each user survey was worth more IIRC. There may have been a few more user surveys than now but I don't remember. I wouldn't be on Tellwut if it took hours to do all the user surveys per day. Now if you stop and comment on EVERY survey like JRake appears to do then it may take you hours:) Also, don't go by today's response time on Tellwut since something is definitely screwed up with the site.

1 minute ago, JD said:

No longer to earn 250-300 points as it takes now to earn 100-105 points which is usually the max on most days. Each user survey was worth more IIRC. There may have been a few more user surveys than now but I don't remember. I wouldn't be on Tellwut if it took hours to do all the user surveys per day. Now if you stop and comment on EVERY survey like JRake appears to do then it may take you hours:) Also, don't go by today's response time on Tellwut since something is definitely screwed up with the site.

So... did it take an hour... 2hr.... 5hr?  

1 minute ago, FredGarvin said:

So... did it take an hour... 2hr.... 5hr?  

15-20 minutes if the site performance is up to snuff and you don't read or post a lot of comments.

2 minutes ago, JD said:

15-20 minutes if the site performance is up to snuff and you don't read or post a lot of comments.

So... that's 900 points an hour, 4000/900=4.44 hours to pay out $10, which means,  on a very good day I can expect to make the per hour equivalent of.... $2.25 an hour for my actual time worked.

I'm still not seeing a good reason to stay with Telwut.

13 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

So... that's 900 points an hour, 4000/900=4.44 hours to pay out $10, which means,  on a very good day I can expect to make the per hour equivalent of.... $2.25 an hour for my actual time worked.

I'm still not seeing a good reason to stay with Telwut.

Stay or join? Your comments come across as join to me not stay. Tellwut is more a "social site" especially if you like to give your opinion or read opinions or just discuss topics of the day in general rather than doing it strictly for the money. The max points are guaranteed as long as you do one external survey every 2 weeks. $2.25 an hour is generous compared to a lot of survey sites. You want money you get a part time job if you are physically able which some are not. Any part time job will pay more than doing surveys all day long. If you just want some extra spending money then survey sites are fine for that. If you are into money surveys/tasks then google "MTurk". Even that doesn't pay as well as a part time job would.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FredGarvin said:

So.... one has to do literally 100s of click through to get this minuscule benefit of one completed survey.

Sounds a lot like a clickbait farm to me.

Tellwut does not control or create the external surveys.

If panel members are on other survey sites they may have a more difficult time qualifying for external surveys - as they may have done the same survey on a different site first.

3 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

Tellwut does not control or create the external surveys.

If panel members are on other survey sites they may have a more difficult time qualifying for external surveys - as they may have done the same survey on a different site first.

I noticed the other day on Opinion Outpost, they gave me the same survey at least 3 times this week. I thought that was kinda funny.

25 minutes ago, JD said:

Stay or join? Your comments come across as join to me not stay. Tellwut is more a "social site" especially if you like to give your opinion or read opinions or just discuss topics of the day in general rather than doing it strictly for the money. The max points are guaranteed as long as you do one external survey every 2 weeks. $2.25 an hour is generous compared to a lot of survey sites. You want money you get a part time job if you are physically able which some are not. Any part time job will pay more than doing surveys all day long. If you just want some extra spending money then survey sites are fine for that. If you are into money surveys/tasks then google "MTurk". Even that doesn't pay as well as a part time job would.

If I want social I'll go to reddit.  I'm not inclined to work for pennies in any venue. If I'm offered compensation for my time, I think it only fair for it to be a reasonable amount.  I get its a social site, but to me thats like me inviting you over for drinks and a chat,  then offering you a buck an hour to fold my laundry.  But its ok, because its a social gathering more than a job.

Mturk has some pretty labor intense jobs for the money offered.... it's also kind of a rip.

I also get it, some are not physically able to do any sort of job and a survey is easy (albeit poorly compensated) work.  There is a lot of equally non labor jobs online that pay a fair wage.

$2.25 an hour offered to a disabled person is a bit insulting.... but if they get some social interaction with it I suppose its up to them to judge the value.

"The max points are guaranteed as long as you do one external survey every 2 weeks."

Which takes 100s of clicks and hours of time to get done.  Time that is not making money or socializing.

But the upside is they do pay out in untraceable funds like gift cards and paypal deposits.  If you are on disability, untraceable income is a plus.