Where are the surveys from Toluna?

mikedorb

Over the last week or so I have received almost no surveys from them. Just to update my profile which I got a few points for doing and maybe one other survey which I completed but have yet to receive any points for. Anybody else having this same issue? Usually I get a lot of surveys from them every day and more often than not been able to complete at least one or two.   

5 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Over the last week or so I have received almost no surveys from them. Just to update my profile which I got a few points for doing and maybe one other survey which I completed but have yet to receive any points for. Anybody else having this same issue? Usually I get a lot of surveys from them every day and more often than not been able to complete at least one or two.   

Just watch your points with them because they delete points that are a year old. I quit them because of that.

I have two surveys where there are pending points and if and when I get them that should put me over the 90,000 I need to do a 30.00 cash out. A lot of people have had issues with Toluna but they have been a very consistent payer for me for many years. Usually can get to 90,000 points in about 2 months. Maybe a little sooner. So deleting points after a year has never been an issue for me. I didn't even know they did that but  think some other companies do the same thing. But suddenly going from a lot of surveys to almost none does raise a red flag. I did email  them today and asked them point blank if there is a problem. I will let everybody know if I get a reply from them and what they say. 

Tuesday I started getting surveys at the rate I previously did but now today I can't log into my account. According to Facebook others are having the same issue even though Down For Everyone or Just Me says the site is up.  Really don't know what is going on. Starting to get frustrated because I am just a few points away from being able to cash out.  

2 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Tuesday I started getting surveys at the rate I previously did but now today I can't log into my account. According to Facebook others are having the same issue even though Down For Everyone or Just Me says the site is up.  Really don't know what is going on. Starting to get frustrated because I am just a few points away from being able to cash out.  

I can't log in either 

People are also posting this on their Facebook site. The site has to be down even though two online sources that I used said the site is up and running. I don't think those sources are always 100% accurate. At least in this case they don't appear to be. 

5 hours ago, mikedorb said:

People are also posting this on their Facebook site. The site has to be down even though two online sources that I used said the site is up and running. I don't think those sources are always 100% accurate. At least in this case they don't appear to be. 

I did receive a survey earlier and after trying to do it didn't go back to there site that thing popped up that said it's not you it's us.

Yes it is and finally got enough points to cash out so I did so for a 30.00 PayPal payment. I do get nervous when these sites are down for a long period of time. It makes me fear the worst and by that I mean they will be shutting down and if you have a lot of points in your account you are screwed. But they were down for much of the day yesterday. That is why I always cash out as soon as I possibly can. Letting money or points sit in your account when you can cash out makes no sense to me because only something bad can happen. And sometimes a panel can shut down without notice. That has happened before. Memolink is a good example of that. The site was pretty much down for several months and then we get an email telling us they are shutting down and we had so much time to cash out our points. And if you didn't have enough points to cash out you were screwed. Fortunately I had enough for a 10.00 Amazon but  lost a lot of points because I was well on my way to a 25.00 PayPal. I knew something was going on and wrote it both on here and on Facebook. They kept on giving us the run around and told us there were computer issues which they were working on to fix. When in reality they were probably figuring out what to do with the site because I believe their parent company was sold. I knew something was going on because no computer issue should take that long to fix. And we were talking months here.  

I don't think I'll ever be able to cash out with Toluna again. I don't get surveys and the surveys on the site under the Survey Center I always DQ on. I can only earn a few points with their sponsored content.

• 1 month later...