Grumble for the day - I hate trying to do survey for

footfree

Nothing.My time time should be worth something .I mean give me a few cents or throw me a bone like they use to say (not literally)but something.I'm past the point of trying for nothing.

• Like 3

I agree with you just give me something it doesn't have to be much just enough to want me to keep trying for your surveys  I think it's getting harder and harder to make anything.

• Like 1

On Tellwut this is why we have our Most Recent surveys section. The Most Recent section are instantly qualifying surveys. Just in case we have any new Tellwutters out there reading this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tellwut said:

On Tellwut this is why we have our Most Recent surveys section. The Most Recent section are instantly qualifying surveys. Just in case we have any new Tellwutters out there reading this.

While I appreciate that.I would also like something for the 3 to 5 minutes I put in to just "trying" to qualify.Just add all those 3 to 5 minutes ,by the oh lets say 10 surveys that I tried to do that day , and that I did not qualify for.Do the math that is 30  to 50 minutes pi--ed in the wind and for nothing.Don't tell me most people wouldn't get irritated by that.While some of us do stick around you can see why most wouldn't want to .I think it shameful, but I can also see where it is my own fault for  thinking survey companies would have compassion.This is not directed at Tellwut but for all survey companies out there who choose to treat others so badly.Still trying to make a buck and grumbling the whole time while I am trying_lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3-5 minutes doesn't bother me nearly as much as watching encrave for 25 minutes and then not get a penny for it because of a "glitch".  That happens everyday, and it seems to be one group of videos one day and a different one the next.  Orrrr, trying to qualify for a survey and get to the end and the last question suddenly becomes, "sorry, not everyone can be a winner". 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, footfree said:

While I appreciate that.I would also like something for the 3 to 5 minutes I put in to just "trying" to qualify.Just add all those 3 to 5 minutes ,by the oh lets say 10 surveys that I tried to do that day , and that I did not qualify for.Do the math that is 30  to 50 minutes pi--ed in the wind and for nothing.Don't tell me most people wouldn't get irritated by that.While some of us do stick around you can see why most wouldn't want to .I think it shameful, but I can also see where it is my own fault for  thinking survey companies would have compassion.This is not directed at Tellwut but for all survey companies out there who choose to treat others so badly.Still trying to make a buck and grumbling the whole time while I am trying_lol.

We don't offer points for disqualifying as many people would take advantage of this and it would not be a viable business option for us.

We offer a chance to win 4000 points every week, and as mentioned we have our instant qualifying surveys under Most Recent.

On Tellwut - If a panel members is disqualified after 6 to 7 minutes, encourage them to let us know so that we can give them either full or partial points depending on how far they got in the survey.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

3-5 minutes doesn't bother me nearly as much as watching encrave for 25 minutes and then not get a penny for it because of a "glitch".  That happens everyday, and it seems to be one group of videos one day and a different one the next.  Orrrr, trying to qualify for a survey and get to the end and the last question suddenly becomes, "sorry, not everyone can be a winner". 

I get where you are coming from that would upset me also.Although I have to say that really hasn't happened to me,yet,with the video thing anyways.But all I wanted to do was to put it in retrospect of all the time we waste just "trying" and how much that could accumulate to nothing.The video watching would definitely be a big grumble - who and or what is encrave?Where is this survey being done at?

• Like 1

Encrave is through a couple of sites.  Swagbucks and mypoints are the two I have seen it being used on.  Encrave is a group of videos that run for a specific amount of time and then it moves on automatically to the next.  Orrrrrrr, you have to manually advance it.  I am now at the point of having to manually activate it and then advance it myself.  Uses a lot of time that I could be doing something else for 1-4 cents.  That is what they are worth.

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Encrave is through a couple of sites.  Swagbucks and mypoints are the two I have seen it being used on.  Encrave is a group of videos that run for a specific amount of time and then it moves on automatically to the next.  Orrrrrrr, you have to manually advance it.  I am now at the point of having to manually activate it and then advance it myself.  Uses a lot of time that I could be doing something else for 1-4 cents.  That is what they are worth.

Okay well that explains why I haven't heard of them I am not with those companies.Plus it doesn't sound like I want to join anyways.I just cant imagine doing all that for so little.

• Like 1

I think part of the answer to this is survey companies doing a better job of pre-screening. On sites like Opinion Outpost where they know more about you than your significant other it's ridiculous how often you get screened out. That's why Pinecone is good. They give you household questions upfront and when you get a survey you almost always are qualified. Survey companies ought to get to the point right away instead of wasting time capturing demographics that in many cases are irrelevant to qualification. Swagbucks gives you $.01 for up to 5 screen outs. Peanut Labs gives you $.01 for every survey you take and then get DQd. So it can be done. Sweepstakes are useless as I never win therefore I never feel rewarded.

I agree get to the point I do not think they need to ask you 20 questions to know if you qualify or not.Just this morning over at One Opinion I was doing a survey that took me at least 3 minutes to find out I didn't qualify.It was on traveling there was no need for so many questions to figure out that I do not travel by plane -at least not in the last year.

20 hours ago, footfree said:

I agree get to the point I do not think they need to ask you 20 questions to know if you qualify or not.Just this morning over at One Opinion I was doing a survey that took me at least 3 minutes to find out I didn't qualify.It was on traveling there was no need for so many questions to figure out that I do not travel by plane -at least not in the last year.

THAT should have been their first question.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2018 at 1:01 PM, Tellwut said:

I have to check your site out. I never heard of Tellwut until I started coming here.

• Like 1