Grumble for the day - I hate trying to do survey for

footfree

9 hours ago, paulgro said:

I don't have to dance on the table, do I?:?

I thought you might be interested in knowing how much  their point value is worth.This is what I was told 100 points equals 25 cents.  4000 points equals 10 dollars .It is best to know pay versus time expected.When I just logged on I saw a lot of 15 to 30 minute surveys worth 100 to the  most 200 points.Okay maybe it's just me but I am not doing no 25 minute survey for .50 cents.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

I thought you might be interested in knowing how much  their point value is worth.This is what I was told 100 points equals 25 cents.  4000 points equals 10 dollars .It is best to know pay versus time expected.When I just logged on I saw a lot of 15 to 30 minute surveys worth 100 to the  most 200 points.Okay maybe it's just me but I am not doing no 25 minute survey for .50 cents.

Thanks for your input, footfree.

We have lots of ways to earn points on Tellwut, not just external surveys.

The majority of people who join us everyday can get a gift card every few weeks.

For those unfamiliar with Tellwut, check out these super easy internal Tellwut options to get some points:

Have you checked out the area of our site where you can instantly qualify for surveys? You can find them in the 'Most Recent' section (everyone qualifies) 
- We have our weekly 50 point newsletter sent out over the weekend (everyone qualifies) 

- We have recruitment's that are worth hundreds of points - it varies from recruitment to recruitment
- We have monthly promotional giveaways of gift cards, and higher point value surveys. (everyone qualifies) 
- We have various giveaways and extra point earning opportunities on our social media pages – on Twitter we have $5 Amazon gift card give away, on Facebook we have a 500 point give away, and a 25 point weekly survey. (everyone qualifies for the 25 points) 
- Lastly, every time you participate in an external survey (these surveys are higher in point value) from the Available Surveys page or e-mail, you are entered into a 4000 point weekly give away.

5 hours ago, Tellwut said:

lol no dancing required, promise!

giphy.gif

Well I joined and you promised no dancing.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Thanks for the info. I do surveys because I like doing them. I do pick and choose the surveys I want to do.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, paulgro said:

Well I joined and you promised no dancing.

Thanks for the info. I do surveys because I like doing them. I do pick and choose the surveys I want to do.

giphy.gif

In case ya missed it, a couple posts up we mentioned all the different ways to get points on Tellwut

giphy.gif

On 2/6/2018 at 7:37 AM, rosiesmom said:

3-5 minutes doesn't bother me nearly as much as watching encrave for 25 minutes and then not get a penny for it because of a "glitch".  That happens everyday, and it seems to be one group of videos one day and a different one the next.  Orrrr, trying to qualify for a survey and get to the end and the last question suddenly becomes, "sorry, not everyone can be a winner". 

This happened to me 4 times in 2 days .I emailed them and got a auto reply  I waited because they were not yet open (pst)  and I later replied to the email  and they did credit me the points  which is so nice .I hope they count them as done  because I am trying very hard to reach my February  goal  I made with them ,I need  a few more  to reach it and only have 10 days .I hate being dq'd  and have not answered a single  question .I am glad they  credit me the same day  when I did get all the way  or  most of the way before I got that sorry not every survey can be a winner   

I dropped mysurvey because they never gave me my points and never answered  my emails  even after I contacted the bbb. I dropped opion outpost   ,and  Inbox Dollars .I have Harris   but have not gotten any surveys  in ages ,Pinecone  once in awhile , E rewards  ,and epoll  ,Ipsos   I am doing good   and with my points  I wish they  would not want so much to cash out . Ipsos  its  5oo  for 5  dollars for Walmart but Mypoints  wants 790  points  for  5 dollars at Walmart .   I like Maap and Pinnacle though  they  are  good  so far .I never  figured  out  about  the new ones  I joined  one front porch and newsy  and  seems vocal point is not as good as it used to be 

I have a site that I am on a lot when I have the day off from work.  I bust my butt to get to my "goal" and even then I am not getting credit for surveys and I am not sure whose fault it is.  I have completed at least one every day and I don't get credit for it.  I gave up contacting them unless it was quite a few points.  I did it so often that they flagged me on their "contact us" link, I cannot contact them that way anymore.  Today it was 15 lousy points, but I sent them an email anyway.  Straw that broke the camels back.  Since then I had another 60 point survey that routed back after I finished it and I was told that I wasn't a winner.  I think I am spending way too much time on surveys and not being up and living life.  I might have to give it up and get active.  It's been nice, but I think I have come to point that I have to decide whether I need to give it all up.  I am not cashing out often and I seem to get dq'd when I don't have a child under 18 in the house anymore.  Sorry, venting.  Again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I have a site that I am on a lot when I have the day off from work.  I bust my butt to get to my "goal" and even then I am not getting credit for surveys and I am not sure whose fault it is.  I have completed at least one every day and I don't get credit for it.  I gave up contacting them unless it was quite a few points.  I did it so often that they flagged me on their "contact us" link, I cannot contact them that way anymore.  Today it was 15 lousy points, but I sent them an email anyway.  Straw that broke the camels back.  Since then I had another 60 point survey that routed back after I finished it and I was told that I wasn't a winner.  I think I am spending way too much time on surveys and not being up and living life.  I might have to give it up and get active.  It's been nice, but I think I have come to point that I have to decide whether I need to give it all up.  I am not cashing out often and I seem to get dq'd when I don't have a child under 18 in the house anymore.  Sorry, venting.  Again.

I am in the same boat no child at home and it's getting harder to qualify and hate it when I complete a survey and don't get the points I am at the point that sometimes I don't email them because a lot of times they don't get back to me and then I'm really ticked

I am so not sure what to do .I am getting tired of  doing a survey and I into it more than 5-8 minutes and then it just kicks me out and says sorry not every survey is a winner .I am having trouble getting many surveys where I hit start and it automatically  comes back as  sorry  or we have enough  or something like that .I only hit start  and then it does this .The ones where I am in to 5 minutes or more  I have no idea  if I should contact them  or what  .Its getting old  

• Like 1

I hope I am not jinxing myself but I am suppose to be getting more jobs thru my self employed business.If that happens I wont be doing as much.Plus my daughter is turning 18 this year so like the rest of you it'll probably start to dwindle for me too.However since my family still relies on me heavily to be their "errand boy" and side kick to the doctors office I still have to find a way to earn some money,so while I might not be doing as much I have to do some.I would rather do focus groups in my hometown.If you haven't looked for them in your area I would strongly suggest you do so.Better money and they are fun to participate in.

• Like 2

And another thing......LOL!.....this same site didn't have but precious few surveys yesterday.  On a day that people, well, some people were off of work and could devote time to it. I tried all day.  The 10 minute for 50 points, that was always leading me to a 25-27 minute survey for 50 points.  Nope, nope, nope.  And then I saw on Facebook that someone posted about getting their 9000 point bonus for the month.  9000 point bonus???  How the heck does THAT happen?  Ok, I am better, for now.

• Like 1