Grumble for the day - I hate trying to do survey for

footfree

On 2/18/2018 at 10:26 PM, paulgro said:

I'm doing OK there so far.

Also just wanted to let you know if you ever have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 48 business hours.

Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST.

1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

Also just wanted to let you know if you ever have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 48 business hours.

Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST.

Everything is pretty straight forward there and I have gotten paid for the surveys I've taken both internal and external. Thanks for the support!!

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2018 at 5:43 PM, footfree said:

While I appreciate that.I would also like something for the 3 to 5 minutes I put in to just "trying" to qualify.Just add all those 3 to 5 minutes ,by the oh lets say 10 surveys that I tried to do that day , and that I did not qualify for.Do the math that is 30  to 50 minutes pi--ed in the wind and for nothing.Don't tell me most people wouldn't get irritated by that.While some of us do stick around you can see why most wouldn't want to .I think it shameful, but I can also see where it is my own fault for  thinking survey companies would have compassion.This is not directed at Tellwut but for all survey companies out there who choose to treat others so badly.Still trying to make a buck and grumbling the whole time while I am trying_lol.

I agree. They don't need to keep people in a survey for 3-5 minutes in order to know if they are qualified. Just get to the point right off bat. In only 1 or 2 questions they should know if you are qualified or not.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, love1978 said:

I agree. They don't need to keep people in a survey for 3-5 minutes in order to know if they are qualified. Just get to the point right off bat. In only 1 or 2 questions they should know if you are qualified or not.

Unfortunately that's not possible  :(

We do offer something at Tellwut for 3 to 5 minutes that it takes qualifying - you are entered into a drawing for 4000 points every week, and we also have an area of our site where we have instant qualifying surveys.

15 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Unfortunately that's not possible  :(

We do offer something at Tellwut for 3 to 5 minutes that it takes qualifying - you are entered into a drawing for 4000 points every week, and we also have an area of our site where we have instant qualifying surveys.

I don't know if its possible or not. But I do know that it should not take survey takers answering 20-30 questions (and sometimes more) just to "see" if they are qualified. I think the survey companies can get to the point earlier on in the survey.

3 hours ago, love1978 said:

I don't know if its possible or not. But I do know that it should not take survey takers answering 20-30 questions (and sometimes more) just to "see" if they are qualified. I think the survey companies can get to the point earlier on in the survey.

Survey companies usually go by minutes instead of questions asked.

It usually depends on how long the survey is - in reference to how quick the disqualification should be. Generally speaking ideally it should be within a few minutes.

19 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Survey companies usually go by minutes instead of questions asked.

It usually depends on how long the survey is - in reference to how quick the disqualification should be. Generally speaking ideally it should be within a few minutes.

I have had many surveys where I have spent 10-20 minutes answering questions only to be told that I don't qualify and then not get any kind of incentive for spending that time trying to "see" if I am qualified. I just find it hard to believe that survey companies cannot determine whether or not you qualify within 1-2 minutes or 3-5 questions. I think this is a valid issue and one that survey companies need to look in to. I echo the points made in this thread.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:42 AM, love1978 said:

I have had many surveys where I have spent 10-20 minutes answering questions only to be told that I don't qualify and then not get any kind of incentive for spending that time trying to "see" if I am qualified. I just find it hard to believe that survey companies cannot determine whether or not you qualify within 1-2 minutes or 3-5 questions. I think this is a valid issue and one that survey companies need to look in to. I echo the points made in this thread.

10  to 20 minutes is not a reasonable time, if you're a Tellwut member and if that happens you need to tell us so that we can look into it and give you some points for your time. That usually because of bad survey practices made by one of the suppliers.

The normal time span should be within a few minutes (definitely under 5, but it really depends on how long the length of the entire survey is).