No more paypal for Mysurvey + Globaltestmarket

dint

Received this message on Globaltestmarket+Mysurvey rewards/redemption pages when visiting 3 days ago.
"Due to regulatory restrictions we are unable to process Paypal at this time."
I have sent messages to customer service asking for more information regarding" regulatory restrictions"+a less ambiguous time frame for resolution than "at this time"because Paypal redemptions are the reason many of us became members.
I am not expecting helpful replies....from these sites,but maybe someone here can enlighten.

Same with me. I just cashed out with Global Test Market on 1/30 and am awaiting my payment. They say 5 to 10 business days and we haven't gotten there yet although from memory it is taking longer this time to receive my payment. I will let you know if I don't get it by the beginning of next week. It is possible there is an issue with PayPal but if there is it might be nice if they let us know. All I know for sure is it is still listed as an available payment option. At least in the United States. 

• 3 months later...

Both of those are going down hill took me from January to march just to get $30 or so dollars from them then i deleted my account and they still sent survey invites to me. I even had them marked as spam and they found a way around that.