Toluna.com

Beautifulone1

I can' t log into my account. I have tried clearing cookies, put in my password over and over and even tried to change password. Couldnt do it. The site isnt down either and when i cant login i get this message: One or both of the responses above dont seem to be correct. Please try again. Anyone else having this problem or have had this problem? I'm getting frustrated. 

24 minutes ago, Beautifulone1 said:

I can' t log into my account. I have tried clearing cookies, put in my password over and over and even tried to change password. Couldnt do it. The site isnt down either and when i cant login i get this message: One or both of the responses above dont seem to be correct. Please try again. Anyone else having this problem or have had this problem? I'm getting frustrated. 

I can't log in either there is already another post on this subject so your not alone

• Like 1

I can't log in either and mentioned that in a Toluna thread I started a few days ago. First no surveys and now I can't log in and also getting close to cashing out. Honestly I have no clue what is going on. Just hope they aren't going belly up like Memolink did. Memolink was pretty much down for months and then we finally got a message that they were shutting down. A concern of mine is I don't recall Toluna ever being down for this long. I am in the Eastern Time Zone and haven't been able to access it since mid afternoon. About 8 hours. I did check it early this morning and it was up then so it had to go down sometime between then and mid afternoon.   

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I came here to see if anyone else has this problem - I guess so, since I am seeing your posts from February.  It's now April 30, 2018, and I am having the following problem:  I get an email from Toluna inviting me to a survey.  I click on the link and get taken to a Toluna page with the "start survey" button, and after I click on that I get a page that tells me "It's not you, it's us" and another button to click on "to return to the home page".

When I click on that, nothing happens.

I can't access any part of Toluna, it seems, not even their help pages.  When I go to the "is this site down?" website, it tells me Toluna "is probably just down for you."

There's nothing on their Facebook page about this.  Anyone know what's going on??

• 1 year later...

I've been having problems. All I get is a blank page when I click on the survey link. All the pages work except the surveys. I emailed them and get a problem solved email back but it still doesn't work. I requested a cash out a month ago and still waiting.