Product Report Card $300 market research study

NFriday

There is a listing for a in home market research study that pays $300 on Craigslist Chicago.  When you click on the link, it takes you to Product Report Card and it asks you to sign up with them.  Nowhere does it screen you for the $300 market research study.  Has anybody seen any studies by Product Report Card that pay this much?  I decided not to sign up with them.

I am with ProductReportCard and I have never seen one for that much.  The only time I cashed out it took forever to get to the $25 threshold.  I rarely do anything with them because I rarely qualify and it takes too long to cash out.

It was strange though because they did not mention they were Product ReportCard in the listing on craigslist, but they told you to click the link so you could be screened for the study.  When I did that I landed on ProductReportCard's website, and they asked me to join them.  There was no mention of the $300 market research project, and when they asked me to give them my cell phone number so they could text me a code to enter, I decided to exit.  There is also a market research thing on craigslist that pays $100, and it also tells you to click on the link to answer a few questions to see if you are eligible, and I also get the ProductReportCard website.  Somebody here reported a while ago that they had a F grade on BBB because of nonpayment.  I just looked, and they are still getting complaints about nonpayment, but somehow their score has increased to a B-.

Edited by NFriday
typing error

Apparently they recruit for other companies too.  They never mentioned in the craigslist listing who was recruiting participants, but when you clicked on the link to be screened, it took you to ProductReportCard's website, where they asked you to sign up for their surveys.  They lost me when they asked for my cell phone number, so they could text me a code which I was supposed to enter on my application.

I also read that they use to be good until 11/23/17 then after that they were receiving numerous complaints about the company.I'm sorry but I am not a fan of Craigslist when it comes to signing up for survey companies.I think "big scam " as they do not regulate or monitor any of the postings on their site.