Survey sites going down hill

Lurkergirl

So Mypoints  want you now to meet goals .I supposedly did not meet the goal for January and I asked about it but they never responded .So I mistakenly went ahead and did some goals for February . Problem  is I said I  would do 20 surveys and  so far they said I did 6 .Now the problem is  I start a survey and bam  I get dq 'd  and this goes on and on so I never can complete because sometimes I do not even get to start the survey  before I get a sorry not every survey can be a winner .Is this happening to anyone else ?

Ipsos   is another one first they say  no surveys  and then hit refresh and then there might be 6 .Yet not all of them work  maybe 1  its getting old  I like to get the rewards but its so hard because  the surveys  are coming in so slow .Sure they hit me like crazy between  Thanksgiving and Christmas  now  hardly anything 

I have dumped  2 survey sites and scared to try  any new ones 

That goal thing on mypoints is not mandatory. It is something that users can elect to do. If you don't meet the goals you set for yourself , you do not get the bonus points. You still get any regular points earned.

I know  that  its just that it took me 8-9 open tabs  to and go through  20+  surveys  to qualify and complete 2  of them .I just think its really  hard now  to get  to do a complete survey . I try different times of the day also . Most of the time its   closed or full up .I guess there are to many people on the site now