CINT not working?

hofertennis

Okay, heard from Cint today. Because I must of accidently marked one of their emails as "spam" they terminated my account. I have to make new accounts and request for them to move my incentives to the new account.  Damn, that's pretty radical to "terminate" you for that!!

On 2/14/2018 at 4:40 PM, hofertennis said:

Okay, heard from CINT today. Because I must of accidently marked one of their emails as "spam" they terminated my account. I have to make new accounts and request for them to move my incentives to the new account.  Damn, that's pretty radical to "terminate" you for that!!

I don't think they should do that because it's never our fault. With yahoo the page jumps just as you click delete and it ends up in spam. Sometime they just send emails to spam. This happened to me twice with Opinion Outpost, this last time I am having trouble getting back in. They are not answering mt emails or phone calls.

They should have something that tells them you took it out of spam or just stop blocking people because it ends up in spam.

• 4 weeks later...

A couple of years ago I lost a number of sites that fell under the Cint umbrella. I avoid them like the plague now, especially as my password manager never seems to work with them.

• 2 weeks later...