Surveys-Not understanding

peach6

20 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have been getting many surveys that will say  There are no right or wrong answers if that's the case why was I disqualified

Yes, this has always bugged me, too.... I think it's a silly thing to say because of course there are wrong answers.... the ones that disqualify you.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have been getting many surveys that will say  There are no right or wrong answers if that's the case why was I disqualified

I think it's just a game on their part to encourage truthful answers and make you think that whatever you put is acceptable when in fact you will get DQd if some answer is not what they are looking for. Older I get the more cynical I get:)

• Like 3

I seem to be cruising along, no matter my gender, income, whatever....until I tell them I don't have children under 18 at home anymore.  BAM!!!  I am done and dq'd.  Sad isn't it?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For those of us who have been doing these surveys for a while, you learn to recognize the patterns in some of the questions and you can take a guess as to what answer they want. Of course then it's entirely up to you whether to answer honestly, if the honest answer is NOT the one they are looking for. 8)

• Like 1

On 3/26/2018 at 4:13 PM, TomServo said:

For those of us who have been doing these surveys for a while, you learn to recognize the patterns in some of the questions and you can take a guess as to what answer they want. Of course then it's entirely up to you whether to answer honestly, if the honest answer is NOT the one they are looking for. 8)

Yes. I always dq when the survey asks how much time you spend online in a week. This week I said a different time and was able to go further in the survey but I still dq'd