Mobilexpression problems

oldchap

Sorry this is a bit lengthy, but anyone who has Mobilexpression installed might find it useful.

I've had software on my phone for years (nothing to actually do, just let it run). Had weekly e-mail to click & claim point, got message on site that my account had been locked. Sent e-mail to support & got reply

"At this point we can confirm that your order was flagged and canceled by our security program. After further reviewing your account, we can confirm that you did not fulfill the necessary participation requirements needed to qualify for the incentive. Unfortunately based on your account not meeting the standards of activity and participation, we have canceled your order. We understand your frustration regarding this matter, however our decision to cancel your order and lock your account has been made."

So I replied "But I haven’t placed an order ! What do you mean I did not fulfil the necessary participation requirements ? I’ve had the software on my phone for years and this is the first time anything has been mentioned And strange you wait until I actually qualify for a reward"

Heard nothing so chased "No reply yet – can you please explain how an order has been cancelled if I have not placed an order and what do you mean “on your account not meeting the standards of activity and participation” as I have the software on my phone (it's been on my phone for a couple of years) so what else am I supposed to be doing?"

After a week & 2 more chasing e-mails got reply

"Your issue has been escalated to our senior support staff."

After a few more days

"We sincerely apologize for the issues with your account. At this point we can confirm that there was internal error that has affected a large portion of our members who are participating on an iOS device. This error caused your rewards page to be incorrectly locked. That being said, we have unlocked your account and you can now claim this week's credits or redeem your points. We sincerely apologize for this mix up and appreciate your participation in our program."

It actually took another week before my account was actually unlocked, as soon as it was I redeemed my points!

Just shows, I hadn't done anything wrong but had I accepted original response I would have lost £10. At least Mobilexpression apologised and admitted a problem )makes me wonder if something like that happened when I got banned by Toluna - all I got from them was abusive e-mails!)

I've seen on reviews others have had problems, suggest they chase

• Confused 1