What is the best survey site ?

Lurkergirl

1 minute ago, Lurkergirl said:

I did 

Great, we can see that you joined about 16 hours. We try to respond to e-mails within 24 business hours. However we can take up to 48 business hours in some cases. We should get back to you sometime today.

21 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

Great, we can see that you joined about 16 hours. We try to respond to e-mails within 24 business hours. However we can take up to 48 business hours in some cases. We should get back to you sometime today.

Okay I will see but not holding my breathe  been there and done that to much 

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Okay I will see but not holding my breathe  been there and done that to much 

Just got word that you received  your points from us, Lurkergirl. We apologize for any inconvenience.

4 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Just got word that you received  your points from us, Lurkergirl. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes  I did  thank you  for helping  also  now  I have sort of figured out the site a little more .I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes  I did  thank you  for helping  also  now  I have sort of figured out the site a little more .I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks  :)

Glad I could help

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

Opinion Outpost seems to pay well, average for me is @$5 an hour but, of corse you can't bank on the time, some days I can fill out survey after survey there for a full hour or 2 before it tells me "Come back later". Other days, after 2 surveys it tell me that.  Overall the interface is easy and simple, the site loads quickly, they payout within a few days.  I can work that site about an hour a day in the evening, a couple days a week.  In the last 30 days I made over $80.  $ per hour the math says its around $5 on average.  The cons I find on OO is, you can't count on how many surveys you can process, so one day its a dozen, some days its only a few. You strike out of maybe half, but, the process is fast and you can go to a new one quickly.  Another con is they send Email offering surveys and a point number say, take this survey for 12 points..... you click it and its a 2 or 4 pointer. No big deal but, I now ignore their email and just click "take another survey" right on site, and do that until it tells you you're out of surveys for now.  Of late, they have throttled  back the number of surveys I can take a day to only maybe 10 points total,  perhaps its just a slow week or I'm taking too much of a bite out of their pocket.  Still, their points to payout and time per dollar rate is an acceptable $5.

Telwut is a nice site.... nice interface, lots to do, quick easy surveys with lots of options.  Right now the site is slower than water torture, but they said that'll pass.  My main problem with Telwut is their per hour payout, which at best, comes out to .77 to .80 cents an hour.  Unacceptable no matter how nice the interface is.

I've tried a few other survey for pay sites... most of them are simply clickbait sites with horrible payout rates or the available survey work is so limited its not worth the bother.

The best one so far is my state, who for some reason invited me to take state issue surveys a few times a month. They payout $5 each and take about 3-5 min to do.  Not something one can bank on for time worked but... for 4 or 5 min of time now and then,  its a great one.  

• 2 weeks later...

So far, of all the sites i am with i have to say "Branded Surveys" is the best.  They are strait up, no crap, to the point, you get your points required you get paid.  It's that simple.  If you have a question or a issue, they are spot on to help.  They care about your issue and go out of their way to help.  If you do the surveys you get paid right away, you don't spend your time twiddling your thumbs waiting for your pay, you get paid as soon as you put in for  it.

The Best!     Branded Survey  

Tellwut is my 2nd best site.  I learn alot when doing surveys on Tellwut.  the surveys that are 5-25 points are my favorites.  If you really go at it, it don't take no time at all, and your getting your reward.  Then "MySurvey"  this was the very 1st site i joined.  This was a great start for survey sites.  I am still with mysurvey site, and have been now for over 5 yrs!

• Like 1

I like Branded because I complete the most there, they have good incentives (completing a streak/elite badge), and are good with customer service.

I like Pinecone because they pay $3 per survey.  Best compensation.

My favourite ones are: Web Perspectives (I make at least $20/week with them and they pay instantly in Amazon funds). Also legerweb is about $20 every 6 weeks or so. Also iPoll is fantastic. I'm in Canada, so I'm not sure if these sites work for other countries.

Screenshot-2018-4-5 https www ipoll com.png

On 4/4/2018 at 4:33 PM, kodeek said:

Tellwut is my 2nd best site.  I learn alot when doing surveys on Tellwut.  the surveys that are 5-25 points are my favorites.  If you really go at it, it don't take no time at all, and your getting your reward.  Then "MySurvey"  this was the very 1st site i joined.  This was a great start for survey sites.  I am still with MySurvey site, and have been now for over 5 yrs!

23 hours ago, mnleona said:

I like Branded and Tellwut.

giphy.gif