What is the best survey site ?

Lurkergirl

So  was wondering what everyone thinks  is the best survey site out there ?

The name  of the company   and why you think they are the best 

I am thinking of possibly  adding to  my list of survey sites 

Some I have joined and nothing   has happened 

Heartland  ,one front porch    never much going on 

E rewards ,Epoll ,Harris ,Ipsos  ,My points    Maap and Pinnacle   all are pretty okay  some are better  but these aren't so bad 

Dropped opion  outpost and my survey   and inbox dollars  

So  if you  have a good one  which I do not  have listed   let me know  thank you 

6 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

E rewards ,Epoll ,Harris ,Ipsos  ,My points    Maap and Pinnacle   all are pretty okay  some are better  but these aren't so bad 

So  if you  have a good one  which I do not  have listed   let me know  thank you 

Tellwut

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Tellwut

Well I joined which was  a long process .I decided to try a survey ,it took 20 minutes or so got to 98%  done  then says  sorry  you  are not what we are looking for  . I would think they  would  know before   I was only 2% away from finishing ,So  far  not impressed 

There's only one site left I still bother with of the sort that provides a decent number of opportunities every day: One Opinion. I've dropped every other site like it because they all screen you out too often, often fail to pay at all (after you've completed a survey, citing unspecified "issues" or just saying you were screened out while ignoring the fact that it occurred after you'd completed the whole thing), and even when the do pay, don't pay remotely appropriately for the time anymore. One Opinion is the only one that (sometimes) pays reasonably (I just hit the back button on the ones that don't - I miss when they always paid reasonably, but at least they tell you up front so you can nope back out), the only one that cops to their mistakes and fixes them when they're pointed out, and one of only a few left that pay for screen-outs (even if it's only 5 cents per survey up to 5 times a day, that's still infinitely better than nothing). 

There are a few others I always snag whenever they send me surveys (Pinecone, YouGov, Forthright (used to be innopoll), Paidviewpoint, might be a couple others I'm forgetting), but those are all fairly sporadic. I do all of those because they either pay well for screenouts (Forthright), or never screen you out (the others). 

One Opinion is the top for me.Plus I might get some backlash for this but GTM has paid me for all my surveys lately with no problems.They even went back in my complaints and paid me for those to boot.I still don't do as many with them as others but they have gotten better.I also do E-rewards- Epoll- tried one recently where I watched a video but it wouldn't let me answer the survey questions and I told them about it.They gave me my points just for watching the video.Then there is Gongo's ,YouGov and Ipsos.That's all I do -tried Tellwut but I cant get past the 100 point value only being worth a .25 and most surveys don't pay that well.Plus quite frankly I am not doing any surveys on a chance.Oh ya and Pinecone I get at least 2 to 3 per month with them.

18 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Have you tried Mintvine?

13 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well I joined which was  a long process .I decided to try a survey ,it took 20 minutes or so got to 98%  done  then says  sorry  you  are not what we are looking for  . I would think they  would  know before   I was only 2% away from finishing ,So  far  not impressed 

Hi Lurkergirl,

It sounds like you're referring to an external survey - Tellwut does not control or create these surveys. However when there is a problem with one, please tell us so that we can give you the points that you deserve. You can e-mail [email protected] - let us know when you took the survey. Ideally we would need the survey ID, but in some cases we can determine by date and time.

Did you try any of our instant qualifying surveys? https://www.tellwut.com/most_recent_surveys

^^ These are Tellwut surveys.

1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

giphy.gif

Not  happy  with this company .Signed  up last night  took  me forever   to get  through the sign up .Thought okay  I will try  a survey ,Spent  20 minutes  on a survey  got 98%  done it said at the little line  at the bottom  hit the next button    got message  sorry you  are NOT  what we are looking for  .I sent a message   about this  no response .I will post here about it  but  am close to just  dropping it .  20 minutes  98 %  done   and nothing .  I am not happy  I have enough survey sites which do this to me   but  for my first time  this is not  a good start .

1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Lurkergirl,

It sounds like you're referring to an external survey - Tellwut does not control or create these surveys. However when there is a problem with one, please tell us so that we can give you the points that you deserve. You can e-mail [email protected] - let us know when you took the survey. Ideally we would need the survey ID, but in some cases we can determine by date and time.

Did you try any of our instant qualifying surveys? https://www.tellwut.com/most_recent_surveys

^^ These are Tellwut surveys.

I am new to the site  I saw  a list  that said available  surveys       tried one  

Just now, Lurkergirl said:

Not  happy  with this company .Signed  up last night  took  me forever   to get  through the sign up .Thought okay  I will try  a survey ,Spent  20 minutes  on a survey  got 98%  done it said at the little line  at the bottom  hit the next button    got message  sorry you  are NOT  what we are looking for  .I sent a message   about this  no response .I will post here about it  but  am close to just  dropping it .  20 minutes  98 %  done   and nothing .  I am not happy  I have enough survey sites which do this to me   but  for my first time  this is not  a good start .

Hi Lurkergirl

Which day did you write us? Our support hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST. Also yesterday was a holiday for us, so we're getting back to e-mails this morning.
Again, we're sorry you had this experience and we hope to work through it with you.

Also as we mentioned Tellwut does not control or create the survey that you're referring to. That is an external survey. However as per above, we want to give you the points for your time.

Just now, Lurkergirl said:

Thank you  to all who replied  I will look into some of them   

Welcome to our site, we have lots of ways to earn points on Tellwut. Check the below methods.

Have you checked out the area of our site where you can instantly qualify for surveys? You can find them in the 'Most Recent' section (everyone qualifies)
- We have our weekly 50 point newsletter sent out over the weekend (everyone qualifies)
- We have monthly promotional giveaways of gift cards, and higher point value surveys. (everyone qualifies)
- We have various giveaways and extra point earning opportunities on our social media pages – on Twitter we have $5 Amazon gift card give away, on Facebook we have a 500 point give away, and a 25 point weekly survey. (everyone qualifies for the 25 points)
- Lastly, every time you participate in an external survey (these surveys are higher in point value - Tellwut does not control or create these surveys) from the Available Surveys page or e-mail, you are entered into a 4000 point weekly give away.

1 minute ago, Lurkergirl said:

Thank you  to all who replied  I will look into some of them   

Also can you private message me your Tellwut username so that we can check your account?