Mintvine/Branded

somelady

Did Mintvine try to stiff anyone else on this survey? 

Clinical Trail....720 Points! 30 minutes

I did the same survey earlier for 90 points, completed it but then it went to a sign up for opinionsite. The survey was from an email invite and didn't have a survey code or show up in my points.

So when I took the next survey I took screen shots and sent them with my support request. By the way, the survey only lasted 9 minites.

After completion and going back to Mintvine they said I didn't qualify and gave me 5 points.

Their reply: Hi,

It appears that this survey included a security question in order to ensure that panelists are real people and not automated fraud bots. Usually these questions are formatted so that the answer is obvious, for example "Are you currently in a coma?". When members answer these incorrectly it can lead to a disqualification.
Please let us know if you have any other issues.

This was an accurian health survey for a clinical trial, these surveys never have security questions.

I wrote back:  This survey did not include any security questions as you stated! these accurian health surveys never include security questions. And neither did the other accurian survey that i sent a request about. Check your records again! Both these surveys had the same questions. If I failed a security question I would not have been accepted to the clinical trials!
 I showed you proof That I was accepted into the study, Show me proof that I failed a security Question in this survey!

They wrote back: Hi,

I have added 720 points.

I got the points for the other survey also.

And this was at 11:00 pm. I am surprised support works that late.

I suspect they probably made a mistake giving that survey 720 points, it was the exact same survey as the one for 90 points. They didn't want to pay that much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paulgro said:

I suppose being that people take surveys at all hours that they may have a mid-night support as a service.

Maybe, or they could be in another time zone.

1 hour ago, somelady said:

Maybe, or they could be in another time zone.

Could be. Just check the bottom of the page and you will see where the company is located and take it from there.

• 2 weeks later...

They had the nerve to do it again today, same survey, same points, same excuse.  They need to stop running this survey if they don't want to pay.