Why do they ask me to join a survey site at other sites

footfree

I have been seeing invites to join Springboard at other sites.What is in it for companies to advertise you join another survey site, other then their own?

I have some ideas but I would like other peoples opinions on this.

12 minutes ago, footfree said:

I have been seeing invites to join Springboard America at other sites.What is in it for companies to advertise you join another survey site, other then their own?

I have some ideas but I would like other peoples opinions on this.

i saw that also  also offers  to get reward cards but go to another site   even something called peanut labs   but I got no clue why

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 3:51 PM, rosiesmom said:

I have begun seeing Springboard America surveys on other sites recently. 

I rarely need to join other sites these days as it seems almost all survey originators route to other sites. On Swagbucks I've had Cint, Springboard, Toluna, GTM, One Opinion, Ipsos, and a bunch more I can't remember off the top of my head. Of course pay can differ among sites especially for routed surveys which pay less at times. So the comment above about them all being in it together has some truth to it.

• Like 1

For some sites, not sure how they would go about finding new panelists. I recently was invited to a panel for families thru Mintvine. I would assume the recruiting panel pays a little something. Probably trying to recruit members thru other methods cost more. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...