Yikes One Opinion

footfree

Today I received a survey that was a 20 minute survey for 500 points.Pretty sure this is the first time I have gotten one of those from them.I hope this isn't going to be a trend.

Not really that much of a difference between 20 minutes for 500 points, and 15 minutes for 500 points, which I see all the time. Or 45 minutes for 1000 points, which I also see all the time.

I'd give it about 90% odds the survey you saw was from either opco or ugam :p. Anytime I see any survey from either of those, I just nope right the heck out, immediately, and go on to the next one. :P

Sorry but 5 minutes is a difference every minute that I am paid less for my time is not okay in my book.I will never settle for less and if we all start doing those they will think we are alright with it.I have no intention of letting people think I will work a extra 5 minutes for less money -the next time they will not only try and stretch it but then that 5 will become  6 then 7 then 8 and so on.Nope ain't happening to me. Always expect more and value the work you do.That is what I was taught.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Sorry but 5 minutes is a difference every minute that I am paid less for my time is not okay in my book.I will never settle for less and if we all start doing those they will think we are alright with it.

It looks like you misunderstood me - I meant there isn't really any difference because it's already unreasonably bad, and I already don't do them. 500 points for 15 minutes or 20 or 25 or 700, I'm already not going to do it because it's stupidly low. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neminem said:

It looks like you misunderstood me - I meant there isn't really any difference because it's already unreasonably bad, and I already don't do them. 500 points for 15 minutes or 20 or 25 or 700, I'm already not going to do it because it's stupidly low. :P

Your right I misunderstood ,sorry about that.I guess I'm a passionate person when I feel like these companies abuse us.