Harris Poll - Read complaint from BBB after they terminated my account

footfree

In fact it was 10/12/2017- I turned in a complaint to the BBB and after that they shut down my account.So I went back to the BBB and told them what they did and that they took my points.

Heard back from them today and what I wrote over there

Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We received an amendment to your BBB submission and we are investigating to see as to why your account was unsubscribed. We assure you that it is purely coincidental and not in any way connected to your complaint.

We would like to let you know that at the time of your account being unsubscribed, your total outstanding points were 795. However, we have now granted you with an equivalent of 1250 points which equals to a $10 gift card which we have submitted on your behalf.

Also, as a compensation for the inconvenience or troubles you faced during this period, we have granted you with an additional $5 gift card which we have again submitted on your behalf.

You can expect to see a delivery of both ($10and $5) Virtual Visa cards via email within the next 24-48 business hours.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and will continue to investigate the details of your account deactivation with hopes of providing further explanation and/or options.

Regards,
Harris Poll

Uh what other options -seems like they could reinstate my account- not that I'm sure I want to be a member anymore , but saying (with hopes of providing further explanation and/or options) is a strange thing to say  to me.

This happened not to long ago over at GTM (not that they shut down my account, but answered them)not sure if the BBB is getting our complaints over to them in a timely manner or if they choose to answer months later?

• Like 1

Interesting  Harris  is getting bad ,I have not had any survey since the start of January ,I had forgotten  I had done a survey  and did not get the points ,Yesterday  I get a email saying can I supply  more information the date  listed on my email  was 12/31/17  .I totally  had forgotten  about it   and no I did not keep that  email  .I had kept it  for like a month  and just deleted it .So I wrote back  and said no I do not have that email  and all I know  it was one of those  what did you buy  from October -December   it was only 75 points .

So I am unsure  what to do  with them  I checked to see if they credited me the 75 points  but nope . No reply back from the email  either . 

3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Interesting  Harris  is getting bad ,I have not had any survey since the start of January ,I had forgotten  I had done a survey  and did not get the points ,Yesterday  I get a email saying can I supply  more information the date  listed on my email  was 12/31/17  .I totally  had forgotten  about it   and no I did not keep that  email  .I had kept it  for like a month  and just deleted it .So I wrote back  and said no I do not have that email  and all I know  it was one of those  what did you buy  from October -December   it was only 75 points .

So I am unsure  what to do  with them  I checked to see if they credited me the 75 points  but nope . No reply back from the email  either . 

Maybe you would get a reply if you go to the BBB.Just be warned they may cancel your account and not answer the BBB report for months on end.I want to say LOL but it's frustrating to deal with companies and play email tag back and forth.Especially when the points are low and they call you liar.I don't like being treated that way.At least this vindicates me a little.

20 hours ago, footfree said:

Maybe you would get a reply if you go to the BBB.Just be warned they may cancel your account and not answer the BBB report for months on end.I want to say LOL but it's frustrating to deal with companies and play email tag back and forth.Especially when the points are low and they call you liar.I don't like being treated that way.At least this vindicates me a little.

I could  but its such a small amount .I have not had a survey  since 1/9   its just odd that they are doing this .I  am just not sure 

7 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Once your account is closed, either by them or you, they will not reopen it.  No matter what. 

My account is not closed   I can  access the log in  ,just  no points for the one survey I did and  no surveys  since January 9 of this year .I had totally forgotten  the email  I sent in regards to the missing 75 points  which  they  have still  failed to credit to me .My points are still there just not enough to do anything with .Except maybe 3 dollars for Amazon .

• Like 2

Well they lied I haven't received any incentive from them and it said to wait 24 to 48 business hours.They sent that email on the 22nd and now it's the 27th which makes it over the time the said I would have it by.Maybe I should go to the BBB and repost what they did.Not like I am worried about them kicking me off on putting me back on their panel.Like I would want to.I don't like dealing with liars.

4 minutes ago, footfree said:

Well they lied I haven't received any incentive from them and it said to wait 24 to 48 business hours.They sent that email on the 22nd and now it's the 27th which makes it over the time the said I would have it by.Maybe I should go to the BBB and repost what they did.Not like I am worried about them kicking me off on putting me back on their panel.Like I would want to.I don't like dealing with liars.

I don't know what  is going on with them .Like I said before I never got my 75 points from December I get a email  a few days back about  it .I wrote them I do not have the email  for the survey  any more  I was like hello its been 50+ days  since I took it .I never heard back checked my account no points .Have not had any surveys since January 9 .I wish  I could know what  is  going on .I means its been so long I forget about  them  ,they are becoming e poll with the  high survey  amount 

1 minute ago, Lurkergirl said:

I don't know what  is going on with them .Like I said before I never got my 75 points from December I get a email  a few days back about  it .I wrote them I do not have the email  for the survey  any more  I was like hello its been 50+ days  since I took it .I never heard back checked my account no points .Have not had any surveys since January 9 .I wish  I could know what  is  going on .I means its been so long I forget about  them  ,they are becoming e poll with the  high survey  amount 

I have had 2 issues with Epoll this month and they answered me back on the same day I sent in the compliant.One they credited me for I  watched a video and was not able to answer survey questions .Exact same thing happened today and when I wrote in about it she said once the survey closes they will credit me with the points for that one.I wont hold my breathe on that .But at least they answer their emails.I'll try emailing Harris about my missing incentives but if I don't hear back from them in a couple of days I am going to the BBB.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I have had 2 issues with Epoll this month and they answered me back on the same day I sent in the compliant.One they credited me for I  watched a video and was not able to answer survey questions .Exact same thing happened today and when I wrote in about it she said once the survey closes they will credit me with the points for that one.I wont hold my breathe on that .But at least they answer their emails.I'll try emailing Harris about my missing incentives but if I don't hear back from them in a couple of days I am going to the BBB.

E poll so far so good for me .I also  had a problem with a survey  and they answered me and credited me the whole amount ,So far they have been good  .I just am not sure 75 points is worth it for me to go to the bbb.

• Like 1

Well blow me away they gave me the 1000 points.I mean to watch a video for almost a hour and not get something would have made me reevaluate doing their surveys.But I got paid so I am happy.

20 hours ago, itsjoyce said:

The consequence won't be funny, as it seems like the account has been banned. So the only choice that is left is to create a new one. 

I hope that works, I tried signing up again, and it caught it and wouldn't alow it.  I Even tried my secondary email account, I don't use it for much, and it stopped me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I hope that works, I tried signing up again, and it caught it and wouldn't alow it.  I Even tried my secondary email account, I don't use it for much, and it stopped me.

Tried that when my account was deactivated with the same results. Not allowed.

• Like 1

Got a email from the BBB this morning about this same issue.Plus I never got a response from them when I emailed asking for the supposed points and visa gift cards they said I were to receive.I wonder if this will one will happen or not?If not I will go back to the BBB and let them know they like blowing smoke up peoples rear ends( nice way to put it).

MESSAGE FROM BUSINESS:

Dear Ms ,
We are sorry for the negative experience you faced during this process - I assure you the unsubscribe of your account was not retaliatory in any way, rather simply an unfortunate coincidence to the timing of your complaint. We are aware that sometimes a system glitch can trigger an automated check to flag and we will be investigating further to rule this out as a possibility. For your reference, quality issues is a vague term that sometimes refers to something very technical to the account such as an IP domain or a vpn connection that isn't accepted, so if you are interested in re-joining the panel please contact us, and we would personally investigate this account’s scanned information and proceed accordingly. To compensate for the point balance, you were unable to access, we have cashed your 796 points - equivalent to $6.36 and added an additional sum for the inconveniences you’ve faced, for a total of $25 sent via email to your account by our fulfillment vendor, (@online-rewards.com). Please allow up to 48 business hours for delivery and we will look forward to resolution to this matter.
Kind regards,
Harris Support

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Got a email from the BBB this morning about this same issue.Plus I never got a response from them when I emailed asking for the supposed points and visa gift cards they said I were to receive.I wonder if this will one will happen or not?If not I will go back to the BBB and let them know they like blowing smoke up peoples rear ends( nice way to put it).

MESSAGE FROM BUSINESS:

Dear Ms ,
We are sorry for the negative experience you faced during this process - I assure you the unsubscribe of your account was not retaliatory in any way, rather simply an unfortunate coincidence to the timing of your complaint. We are aware that sometimes a system glitch can trigger an automated check to flag and we will be investigating further to rule this out as a possibility. For your reference, quality issues is a vague term that sometimes refers to something very technical to the account such as an IP domain or a vpn connection that isn't accepted, so if you are interested in re-joining the panel please contact us, and we would personally investigate this account’s scanned information and proceed accordingly. To compensate for the point balance, you were unable to access, we have cashed your 796 points - equivalent to $6.36 and added an additional sum for the inconveniences you’ve faced, for a total of $25 sent via email to your account by our fulfillment vendor, (@online-rewards.com). Please allow up to 48 business hours for delivery and we will look forward to resolution to this matter.
Kind regards,
Harris Support

Hope you  get it  .I    am tired of them never answering me either .