Harris Poll - Read complaint from BBB after they terminated my account

footfree

I have been with them since 2011 there was a spell this year where I'd get notices that my location had changed (which is hasn't) and another period where I got hardly any surveys.  I'd tried to email them three times in a row and it wouldn't send (that doesn't sound right, I use gmail, it shouldn't be blocked at my end)...maybe I sent it from their website. This is the email I got  tonight"  We're sorry, your account has been deactivated. We periodically refresh the composition of our panel to stay current with changes in the general population and provide clients with the broadest 
possible spectrum of consumer opinions. As stated in our Terms of Service, memberships may be discontinued during this panel maintenance. Thanks for your participation in the Harris Panel. If you have further questions, please reply to this message to continue work on this request. Well of COURSE I want to hear from I have 37, 671 points which  is very close to $300 via a gift card! 

• Like 2

I was with them for a few years, one of the first that I had signed up with.  I got less surveys, and I would be almost done with a 45 minute survey and I would be kicked out.  I ended up cashing out for the last time when I finally could and didn't do anymore.  Then I found out that I was no longer a member and I let it go.  I tried to log back in and I received an email from them that once I quit the panel, I could never rejoin.  So if you are terminated, let go, whatever, you probably won't ever get back into it. 

That was how it was with both Harris and Pinecone. It took several months , but eventually I was informed that I had been dropped. The email indicated it was permanent.