Music - Share What Your Jams Are

Tellwut

I am listening to alternative music and KPOP and have for quite some time.  I do listen to about anything.  And I don't do radio, so I have to research the music I listen to.  Makes it more interesting for me.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 9:03 AM, rosiesmom said:

I am listening to alternative music and KPOP and have for quite some time.  I do listen to about anything.  And I don't do radio, so I have to research the music I listen to.  Makes it more interesting for me.

Share some hits :)

1 hour ago, Tellwut said:

Share some hits :)

I like anything Imagine Dragons, Cold Play, and I really like BTS and EXO Kpop, but I like Shinee and Big Band as well.  Vixx is another favorite Kpop group.  Just bought Muse's new single Thought Contagion.  And for some reason I like Kesha's praying, I guess it's knowing some of the back story on it.  Bastille's Blame is great!  ELO, I can't go wrong with anything they have ever done.  Even turned my daughter on to them.  She is 19 and we share music constantly.  Some of the stuff I could care less about, but she is willing to listen to mine, so I will listen to hers. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I like anything Imagine Dragons, Cold Play, and I really like BTS and EXO Kpop, but I like Shinee and Big Band as well.  Vixx is another favorite Kpop group.  Just bought Muse's new single Thought Contagion.  And for some reason I like Kesha's praying, I guess it's knowing some of the back story on it.  Bastille's Blame is great!  ELO, I can't go wrong with anything they have ever done.  Even turned my daughter on to them.  She is 19 and we share music constantly.  Some of the stuff I could care less about, but she is willing to listen to mine, so I will listen to hers. 

oooo Cold Play is a classic, love them.

Not too familiar with Kpop - have any good recommendations?

Kesha's Praying is such a moving song, like I get chills whenever I hear it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tellwut said:

oooo Cold Play is a classic, love them.

Not too familiar with Kpop - have any good recommendations?

Kesha's Praying is such a moving song, like I get chills whenever I hear it.

Sure, EXO's Miracles in December,  Light Saber (this one was in the Star Wars film), Love me Right, Growl, Wolf, Peter Pan.  Vixx has Voodoo, On and On,  BTS has Come Back Home, Danger, MIC Drop, We Are BulletProof,  geez, I could go on for about an hour.  HA!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...