Vocal points reward ?

Lurkergirl

So  its not really  a survey  site primarily  though they do send some out every once and awhile .They  also  have things where you  try to interact with posts they put up  well they  told me and 5 others  we were this weeks  mvp  and  because of that  we were to be given a 25  reward , This was a couple of  days  ago  but I am unsure what this reward  is   I did message the post that it was put in and also the person  who made said post  and nothing  yet .

I looked through the faq  and all it said was  it might be  emailed or mailed and  you  could choose what you  wanted  or  donate it  .

Has  anyone in here won  from them  ? How long did it take to get it  and how was it sent ?

I think I won a 100 reward from them a couple of years ago for being named member of the month. They sent me an email to fill out some info to claim the reward and then chose PayPal to receive my reward. Also Amazon is an option. Not sure what other options are available. But their rewards I believe are all done electronically although I might be wrong about that and if I recall the 100.00 went into my PayPal account within a couple of days.    

11 hours ago, mikedorb said:

I think I won a 100 reward from them a couple of years ago for being named member of the month. They sent me an email to fill out some info to claim the reward and then chose PayPal to receive my reward. Also Amazon is an option. Not sure what other options are available. But their rewards I believe are all done electronically although I might be wrong about that and if I recall the 100.00 went into my PayPal account within a couple of days.    

Oh okay thank  you  I am still waiting  for  it to come .They said I won on 2/22 some  others  have been wondering also . Just  find it odd that  they  do not give any time line .I have won  some extra  points on survey  sites  that  were there  the same time I  got an email  about it .So    I think that  because they said we won  on 2/22  we kind of thought we would  have the prize by now  .All I got from the  only  response to my question  was  to go  out   in the next  2 weeks  .This was dated 2/26   so I don't know ,I know there faq  site  said nothing  only  that you would be notified  by mail  or email   but  no time line 

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten a $25 reward from them a couple times, they send you a link to choose your preferred reward option (I always opt for Paypal) and it's always come quite promptly after that. Out of all the "community" type panels that reward you through random draws I've found them to be the best.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:06 AM, ambulanceblues said:

I have gotten a $25 reward from them a couple times, they send you a link to choose your preferred reward option (I always opt for Paypal) and it's always come quite promptly after that. Out of all the "community" type panels that reward you through random draws I've found them to be the best.

Yes  it finally  came  it took  about  2 weeks   but it came  thank you for your reply