Pinecone a little annoying

peach6

I was a little annoyed with the survey I had this morning you didn't have to log in it went right to the website it took about 40 minutes to complete a lot of grids to check off I think it should have paid more then the normal 3.00

2 hours ago, JD said:

I detest grids:( I've gotten 1 survey a month for the first 2 months of this year from Pinecone so I guess it's good you got a survey but that's a lot of time for a Pinecone survey.

That's about all I get from them also

Yeah, they have been wading into the Ipsos "endless grid" territory occasionally. I do agree that $3 wasn't enough for that one, if it's the same one I got.

On the other hand, Pinecone seems to have picked up in the number of surveys the last couple of weeks, most of them not being the "grid Hell" format. So more good than bad going on with them at the moment, I guess.

I hadn't noticed any more surveys, and I am not getting them like I used to, but I will take that instead of spending 40 minutes on a site and hit submit, thanked for my participation, and then dq'd. 

34 minutes ago, trevorpee said:

Pinecone surveys have been as rare as hens' teeth for me for the last year or so.

I also have been getting less and sometimes when I do get one they won't work on my tablet which is all I have .I never had that problem before

• Thanks 1

I just started with them, got the first check for 3.00. did a virtual visa card, but nothing lately. I'm not sure I want someone tracking everything I do online (although they probably do it anyway) so I don't know if that's affecting how many invitations I get

Kinda wondering-do you think they send more surveys out to people who wait to cash out then those who cash out immediately after they are paid for their survey?I wait until I have a little money in there .I don't cash out every single time I take a survey.I seem to get about 1 to 2 surveys per month.