Product Report Card breakfast community?

NFriday

Hi- Product Report Card has been sending me surveys to do even though I never completed my signup.  They wanted me to give them my cell phone number so they could text me something, and I decided I did not want to finish the application.  They are still sending me invitation to surveys they are doing even though I did not officially sign up with them.  They just sent me something about a breakfast community.  I am not sure if they were going to pay me for it, or if I was eligible for sweepstakes.  I decided to fill it out anyway though, and I was deemed ineligible.  At the end they asked me how I was feeling, and I picked frustrated, and then they told me I was not eligible for the community.  It is a year long community.  Has anybody done one of these there?  Thanks, Nancy

i am actually signed up with them.. if its a year long community.. you wont get paid until you are finished with the community unless it specifically states that the community pays you ( probably amazon gift cards for participation )... although i like productreportcard.. they can take a WHILE to payout for their completed surveys. Especially from focusgroups..forums.. message boards and communities. Im currently trying to retrieve payment from a forum i  recently completed..

I was deemed ineligible.  I guess I don't eat the right breakfast items.  I don't know if I would do a year long community where you don't get paid until the end of the year.  They did not mention anything about Amazon GCs.  I was involved with an AARP community a few years ago, and I think I earned $150 in Amazon GC during the year I was in it, and there was not a lot of work involved.  I would not mind doing something like that again.  Thanks, Nancy

update: i did receive payment into my account for a forum i did, but i had to call the company who sent out the survey to find out what was going on with the compensation.. i cashed out on march 1st... says it takes up to 72 hours for funds to transfer to paypal.. so we will see... 

I have done a lot of surveys with them but I have yet to become accepted within one of their community discussions