My Swagbucks account was deactivated

mikedorb

Here is my latest update. On 4/27 I received an email from them telling me they reactivated my account. It turns out they didn't so I emailed them again on that day and never received a reply. So I decided I wasn't going to play anymore of their stupid games so I filed a complaint with the BBB today. I am looking to get my account reactivated and if that is not possible I want the 15.00 Amazon card they ripped me off on. Taking the points out of my account and never sending me the code. But if they reactivate my account and give me back my 1500 points that would be fine too. I am starting to think that this company is not legitimate and a fraud.  

One more thing I forgot to mention. I can get into my account through Facebook but when I try to get in through my email it says my account is deactivated. That is not going to do me any good because I would not be able to do a cash out. So I am right now doing nothing with Swagbucks. I haven't even gotten any emails from them other than some responses to my emails. My account is definitely still deactivated. I can't figure out what they are doing so I had no choice other than file a complaint with the BBB. It is almost a month since I last wrote to them and I am sick and tired of waiting for a reply. This has been going on for over 3 months. 

• 2 weeks later...

After the BBB contacted Swagbucks  they reinstated my account and refunded me back the 1500 points. So I am good to go. So anybody who has any issues with a survey panel that they can't get resolved getting the BBB involved is probably the best way to go.