Lurkergirl

Spring Board America

Lurkergirl

I am curious  if anyone here  is or has been a member of Spring Board America  ?

ksedwar

When I first started doing surveys that is one of the first "good" panels I found. They are still good but have never been a big money maker. I'm lucky to cash out more than 2 or 3 times a year ($50 minimum for Paypal). But I seldom DQ on the email invites and the pay is fair so I don't mind.

Lurkergirl
7 hours ago, ksedwar said:

When I first started doing surveys that is one of the first "good" panels I found. They are still good but have never been a big money maker. I'm lucky to cash out more than 2 or 3 times a year ($50 minimum for Paypal). But I seldom DQ on the email invites and the pay is fair so I don't mind.

Okay thank you  for your information  

JD

I was a member but with my demographics it took me a year or  more to earn $50. Too long. I make more from Pinecone in a year and I only get 1-2 surveys a month. I dropped Springboard. But as said I qualified for the surveys they sent more often that not.

Lurkergirl
2 hours ago, JD said:

I was a member but with my demographics it took me a year or  more to earn $50. Too long. I make more from Pinecone in a year and I only get 1-2 surveys a month. I dropped Springboard America. But as said I qualified for the surveys they sent more often that not.

oh okay thank you  I all ready have one survey company that  I can only cash out 1  time a year so I am not sure I want to add a second one .

ksedwar

I may have cursed myself by saying I rarely DQ. They usually send 2 or more surveys on Thursday/Friday evenings. I just DQ'd on both...:shock:

schludermann
On 2/28/2018 at 1:44 PM, Lurkergirl said:

I am curious  if anyone here  is or has been a member of Spring Board America  ?

I was a member for 18 months. Earnings were very slow,  low frequency of opportunities, non-responsive support, and high incidence of self-aborting surveys that I qualified for.

mnleona

I am a member but hardly qualify.