Opinion Square change of private policy-Interesting

footfree

Does this mean they share our phone numbers?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TMRG, Inc. has updated our privacy policy and terms of service for our online websites, panels, and applications. In our privacy policy, we have updated how we collect, use and share data with our affiliates and unaffiliated third parties, and added information such as our participation in the EU-US Privacy Shield. In our terms of service, among other changes, we have updated the governing law and arbitration provisions. Please take time to read the full privacy policy and terms of service before proceeding. By continuing to use and participate in the TMRG, Inc. websites and panels, you agree to the updated privacy policy and terms of service

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the footfree.  I clicked on an email from a survey company and it one of those "check out our deals" email.  All of a sudden I am getting emails regarding nudie pics and watch me do this and that junk mails.  Not sure if it is related, but I already block so many emails that I am going to have to go in and delete some so I can get rid of these now.  If I start getting more phone calls, I am going to get rid of the home phone and the survey companies. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...