money

donbathe

what is the most that someone can make if they really applied themselves to doing online surveys???????????  can i make in reality like 300 dollars a month or not????????  whats the most that someone can make doing online surveys doing it full time???????????  can an online survey expert please tell me.  rsvp.  thank you. 

300.00 a month is a lot. I belong to a lot of panels and do a lot of surveys but don't think I ever did 300.00 in a month. I can maybe do 100.00 to 200.00 in a good month. And by doing it fulltime what do you mean? Like about 40 hours a week? My suggestion would be to maximize your earnings to belong to as many panels as possible. This never happened to me but you have to make sure you don't get to 600.00 in a calendar year with any one panel because then you have to deal with tax forms and your earnings will be reported to the IRS. Two of the biggest concerns with doing online surveys is one you will be rejected from a lot of surveys so you have to be persistent. And the second thing is if you do a lot of surveys and belong to a lot of panels the risk increases that at least one of your accounts gets frozen or deactivated at some point because of data concerns. And if that happens it often is difficult to find out the reason why And depending on the circumstances you might be able to get your account reinstated but there is no guarantee. Also remember a panel doesn't really need a reason to terminate you. They can say you are not answering surveys honestly but that can be hard to fight. 

I try to devote most of my time to panels where I can earn the most money. That is why it is important to read reviews and what others on this site have to say. But one thing I have found is a lot of panels have reduced payments for completing surveys or in a few cases increased the threshold for cashing out. But one of the biggest benefits of belonging to survey panels is you may get the opportunity to participate in special projects like online focus groups or interactive surveys that pay much more than regular surveys. With one panel VIP Voice I get an opportunity once a month to do a 7 day diary where I have to document everything I both eat and drink. And the reward is a 25.00 prepaid Visa. I have been doing these for maybe a couple of years and don't know for how much longer they will continue. But after you complete one in about another month you get a chance to do another one. It takes a little time to record your info but since I have been doing it for so long it is pretty easy. As a matter of fact I completed one this past week so in a couple of weeks I should be getting my $25 gift card.  

I am retired and on a fixed income so even making a couple of hundred dollars a month doing surveys helps out a lot and gives me a chance to buy things I wouldn't be able to do so otherwise.     

• Like 1

You can get $300 a month if you have the right demographics. I've done it but it's something that may require 16 hours/day to pull off. You'll probably want to include a GPT site like Swagbucks to pull it off. Then if you want real money not gift cards that's going to limit the sites you can use. You can make more with a part time job than you can ever earn doing surveys.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JD said:

You can get $300 a month if you have the right demographics. I've done it but it's something that may require 16 hours/day to pull off. You'll probably want to include a GPT site like Swagbucks to pull it off. Then if you want real money not gift cards that's going to limit the sites you can use. You can make more with a part time job than you can ever earn doing surveys.

You are probably right about having the right demographics. As for doing 16 hours a day I don't think I could do it. You would have no time for anything else other than eating and sleeping. Plus it might kill your eyes looking at a computer screen for that many hours. But I am on disability so for me finding a way to earn a little extra money a month works well. I don't think you can make a living doing surveys even if you did it 24-7.  But it is good to do as a way to supplement your income. I was able to get a 25.00 PayPal payment with Swagbucks about every month or so but my account was deactivated a few days ago. Yes some panels only do gift cards so if it is cash payments somebody is looking for you may be at least a little restricted as to which panels you can join. If somebody is capable of working you will make more money with a part time job than doing surveys even if you get paid minimum salary.   

but which survey companies will pay only cash or check into direct deposit.  i dont want to get paid via gift cards, prepaid cards, tokens, prizes, ect...........  but actual cash, money, dollars!  what should i do in this case?????????????????  rsvp.  thank you. 

5 minutes ago, donbathe said:

but which survey companies will pay only cash or check into direct deposit.  i dont want to get paid via gift cards, prepaid cards, tokens, prizes, ect...........  but actual cash, money, dollars!  what should i do in this case?????????????????  rsvp.  thank you. 

If you go to the top survey site section you can filter the sites by type of reward. Paypal only is one of them.

but how can i do this?  if i go to a survey site, you say to filter the site by type of reward, can you send me a link showing this????  rsvp.

I could never even do $100 a month in the summer when I am not working.  I have tried for several years now.  I don't fit into the right dempgraphics.  I get less and less now.  Even Pinecone has dropped off quite a bit.  Swagbucks doesn't even come close, besides I lose many points ever day with not getting rewarded for completing surveys.  I don't get responses from them but rarely.  Tellwut, I just don't fit the demo's for the 3rd party surveys.  It is hard to make a regular amount on these sites.  If you are lucky you get into a research project and you can make $50-$150 for that.  But I have only done that twice. 

then whats the main secret to making as much money as possible then?????????????????????  25 million dollar question.  but i mean getting paid in cash, money and not coupons, prepaid cards, tokens, gift cards, ect.................  what can i do to make this possible.  i only need like 500-600 dollars to pay a medical bill.  rsvp. 

Like JD said, you can go to the surveypoliceforum main site, and there is something that lets you choose how you want to receive rewards, and it will sort out the survey companies that offer the types of rewards you are looking for.  Only a small percentage of survey site pay out with paypal or visa gift cards.  Amazon gift.  If you live in  cards seems to be the most common reward..  There is one I used to belong to that paid me by check too.  I think it might have been Inbox Dollars, but it is not that easy to make a lot of money.  You can get paid for reading emails, but they won't give you emails to read unless you do some of their surveys, and I was not eligible for probably 95% of their surveys, and they only give you a few cents for each email you read.

I live in the Chicago area, and there are lots of market research projects here that pay a lot more than surveys do.  I did two in January.  One paid $25 and the other one paid $50, and I've gotten paid by check already.  I just did one online last week that is going to pay me $150, but there told me it would take me a month to receive my check in the mail.  I have done some in downtown Chicago and the suburbs where I got paid that day, but the majority of the market research studies pay with visa gift card now.  The most I have gotten for a market research study is $300 for a mock jury, where you were there for 6 hours.  You can find some of these studies on craigslist, and once you get in their system they will send you emails about studies you might be eligible for.  A lot of companies though don't let you do a study if you have done one recently as in 3 months or less.  They want fresh blood.  It you live in a rural area, there are some market research projects you can do online, but the great majority of the studies are done in Chicago, NYC, LA, and other major cities.

6 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I could never even do $100 a month in the summer when I am not working.  I have tried for several years now.  I don't fit into the right dempgraphics.  I get less and less now.  Even Pinecone has dropped off quite a bit.  Swagbucks doesn't even come close, besides I lose many points ever day with not getting rewarded for completing surveys.  I don't get responses from them but rarely.  Tellwut, I just don't fit the demo's for the 3rd party surveys.  It is hard to make a regular amount on these sites.  If you are lucky you get into a research project and you can make $50-$150 for that.  But I have only done that twice. 

You could have the same demographics as the majority of survey takers, therefore you are in one of the quotas that fills up the fastest.

Also as you mentioned, you're on other survey sites, which is why you may have a harder time qualifying for external surveys on Tellwut.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, donbathe said:

then whats the main secret to making as much money as possible then?????????????????????  25 million dollar question.  but i mean getting paid in cash, money and not coupons, prepaid cards, tokens, gift cards, ect.................  what can i do to make this possible.  i only need like 500-600 dollars to pay a medical bill.  rsvp. 

The only "secret" is to be sure to give your true information and join as many sites as you can.  Because if you don't give true facts, there are ways they find out, and then not only the "embellisher" suffers, but we all do.  As soon as someone starts down the lying/cheating/trying to guess path, they wonder why they're getting banned all over the place and can't understand what went wrong.   Second "secret" is that you may want to look into some paid communities and expand a little from just surveys.   Good luck, donbathe.

2 hours ago, penangel said:

The only "secret" is to be sure to give your true information and join as many sites as you can.  Because if you don't give true facts, there are ways they find out, and then not only the "embellisher" suffers, but we all do.  As soon as someone starts down the lying/cheating/trying to guess path, they wonder why they're getting banned all over the place and can't understand what went wrong.   Second "secret" is that you may want to look into some paid communities and expand a little from just surveys.   Good luck, donbathe.

Am I correct that to join a paid community it is usually a one time minimal charge? As for joining as many sites as possible I gave him that advice as well because that is what I do. And then determine what your best money makers are and devote most of your time to those. He said he wants to be paid in cash or money so I am assuming PayPal is OK. But to be paid by PayPal he will most likely have to verify his account and attach it to a bank account. If he is looking for panels that pay by physical check there are a few out there but not many. And the old saying honesty is the best policy certainly applies when doing surveys. It is possible you might be able to fake it when trying to complete a survey but is definitely not something I would advise.Much too risky.  

There are probably ways you can cut your expenses, such as taking your lunch to work,  I also always check the clearance section when I am at the grocery store.  I often save 50% or more at Jewel by buying what is on sale, and applying coupons to my mymixx account.  I also buy most of my clothes at rummage sales.  

Even if you are eligible for every survey, if a survey takes 15 minutes and only pays $.50 that works out to $2 an hour.  Communities do pay better, but I believe most of the communities pay in GC.  As far as I know they don't charge to join a community, but I believe most communities do not want you if you belong to another community.  I've only been part of one community and that was AARP, and I earned $150 in Amazon GC in a year for not a lot of work..  After a year they decided they wanted fresh blood.