Mysurvey changes

wobbles

Seems they are increasing the value of some of their surveys.  There are still 50 point in 15-20 minute time wasters,

but I am starting to see 75 points in 10, and 100 pts in 15-20.  I am guessing they are brining payouts more in line

with Globaltestmarket.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 8:26 AM, somelady said:

It's  more than what GTM pays. Mysurvey points are in actual dollars and cents. GTM points are points and don't equal actual dollars and cents.

I spose it depends on what country you are from, but I find mysurvey points are NOT actual dollars/cents in the US.

1100 to cash out for a $10 amazon or 1200 to cash out for a $10 paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is it just me, or do the 75 point in 10 minute type surveys "pop up," into the list a minute or so after the page loads for anyone else? They almost always start with an "AS" as well. Sometimes I'm about to close the browser and they just appear out of nowhere.

I've found these surveys to be less reliable than the others too. Often they take me to the "we're working on a new feature," page. Other times they'll go to the, "finding your ideal survey," screen that goes nowhere. All in all I probably complete them about 10-20% of the time, so I prioritize the regular surveys that show up on my list right away.

I see them from time to time as well. They always seem to pop up just after you click on a survey to start it , thus making them inaccessible.

• 3 weeks later...

Email received from mysurvey after enquiring about Paypal payments. 
Jamie Elliot (Perks) 
Apr 30, 1:16 PM CDT 
Hello , 
Thank you for contacting us. Please know that due to the recent PayPal change regarding third-party payments, we can no longer provide PayPal for your panel. Unfortunately, we do not know if or when this will become available in your reward zone. Please visit the reward zone catalog to redeem for another one of the great items available. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. 
Kind Regards, 
Program Support Team 

I assume my reward zone is Australia.
Also I have checked and they do not have the Paypal option anymore, only vouchers.
I signed up to do surveys and be able to cash out through paypal but now I can only get vouchersfrom places I would not shop at anyway.