Harris Poll rant

Lurkergirl

Okay  I have been trying to get a measly  75 points .Since last December  ,I have been doing email  ping pong .Now  they came back and with we think you  received it back on 12/12  hmm  no I did not  but  go on .  Now  they tell me  I am under review    .....said they do this  periodically  . I have been  never  had them  do this  to me even  when I had to go to the BBB  a few times back .

Anyhow   has this  happened  to anyone else ?  I just  want to know if they are lying to me   .No surveys  since January 9   and now they say I am under review   should I cash what little  I have and  dump them ?

YES! I have been having problems with them since last year.I turned them over to the BBB and they closed my account on 10/12/18

Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your account, and I show that your account has been removed due to quality issues. Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer accepting re-registration. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you .

This was on 2/22/18   I get a email from them stating Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We received an amendment to your BBB submission and we are investigating to see as to why your account was unsubscribed. We assure you that it is purely coincidental and not in any way connected to your complaint.

We would like to let you know that at the time of your account being unsubscribed, your total outstanding points were 795. However, we have now granted you with an equivalent of 1250 points which equals to a $10 gift card which we have submitted on your behalf.
Also, as a compensation for the inconvenience or troubles you faced during this period, we have granted you with an additional $5 gift card which we have again submitted on your behalf.
You can expect to see a delivery of both ($10and $5) Virtual Visa cards via email within the next 24-48 business hours.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and will continue to investigate the details of your account deactivation with hopes of providing further explanation and/or options.

Never received money and they wont answer my emails.

Then I get a response from the BBB on their behalf where they said they they would  give me $25 in 48 business hours and if I accept this and close the matter. So I agreed and I clicked button and all matters will be dropped.Since then I  haven't heard back from them  and that was sent on the 1st.of March it's now the 7th and they are late.I turned them back into the BBB - dishonest as the day is long -

YES I WOULD CASH BEFORE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.THEY STOLE 6.36 FROM ME- NOT A WHOLE LOT BUT THEY LIE AND STEAL!!!!!

9 hours ago, footfree said:

YES! I have been having problems with them since last year.I turned them over to the BBB and they closed my account on 10/12/18

Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your account, and I show that your account has been removed due to quality issues. Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer accepting re-registration. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you .

This was on 2/22/18   I get a email from them stating Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We received an amendment to your BBB submission and we are investigating to see as to why your account was unsubscribed. We assure you that it is purely coincidental and not in any way connected to your complaint.

We would like to let you know that at the time of your account being unsubscribed, your total outstanding points were 795. However, we have now granted you with an equivalent of 1250 points which equals to a $10 gift card which we have submitted on your behalf.
Also, as a compensation for the inconvenience or troubles you faced during this period, we have granted you with an additional $5 gift card which we have again submitted on your behalf.
You can expect to see a delivery of both ($10and $5) Virtual Visa cards via email within the next 24-48 business hours.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and will continue to investigate the details of your account deactivation with hopes of providing further explanation and/or options.

Never received money and they wont answer my emails.

Then I get a response from the BBB on their behalf where they said they they would  give me $25 in 48 business hours and if I accept this and close the matter. So I agreed and I clicked button and all matters will be dropped.Since then I  haven't heard back from them  and that was sent on the 1st.of March it's now the 7th and they are late.I turned them back into the BBB - dishonest as the day is long -

YES I WOULD CASH BEFORE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.THEY STOLE 6.36 FROM ME- NOT A WHOLE LOT BUT THEY LIE AND STEAL!!!!!

This  is a clip  of the conversation  they  sent me   

We periodically review  Harris Poll accounts and your account is currently under review. We will send you a fresh survey invite once you are cleared.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to re-contact us.    Now  at this particular time  I never contacted the BBB     so this time I just have been asking where my points are .Now they  are saying they  gave me the points on 12/12/17     if I had gotten  them  then  why would I have contacted them  on 12/31  asking about them ? I would not have .I have  barley  any points  there  only 736   which  is what a tiny amazon  credit  I think .   I just  am unsure  why  they say they  do a periodic  review  I never  had them do this  and  I  use to do surveys  more frequently  than I do  now   see  I do not know  why  they  are saying this now .  I think  if I do cash out and leave  I will leave  some points there not sure how many ,
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I wonder since you are under review of you will be able to cash out

They were never that great but now there the pits

Well I did not have but 736  so I asked for an Amazon  it went through like normal  ,I got a email  saying I have a online  reward order   so I will see .I know they  do not send them  as quick as my points   so I will see 

• Like 1

Update  I got the code sent to me  so I only have a few points left .Just  gonna  sit on the site for a while and see if I get any  invites ,I have not seen any thing since 1/9 and tomorrow is  3/9   so that is 2 months  .I wonder  if this  is has been "under review"  since January  or just now ? Anyway  I got what I could so if they boot me  no big deal .

• Like 1

Glad you got your money.They are a Nelsen company the same who owns Pinecone.I'm wondering if they are having finical problems?  I really think they did this so my review over at the BBB would look good since I excepted their terms.Why else would you tell someone 2 times you are going to give them something then never follow thru.They have my email they sent me emails-

Okay my bad so maybe I misunderstood after I reread the complaint it said they are sending it to my Harris Poll account .Well uh I cant get in to my Harris account when I ask them to send me a new password this pops up -  Unable to access account not sure what else to do.I did hit the contact button on their site and sent them a email with the explanation.So we will see if I get a response from them or not.