Terminated by iPoll and Opinion Outpost

trevorpee

14 minutes ago, pansyrhonda said:

A lot of survey sites do that.  When they have to pay out, they ban or terminate you.  Not fair, but standard practice.

I noticed that also and they will just tell you that you violated there terms but not tell you what you did

I went through multiple rounds of lockouts with both back in 2016 and 2017. Then I stumbled on a thread here that cleared everything up -- I was finishing surveys well before the given time estimates. DO NOT do that, follow the time estimates to the minute, it WILL flag you & lead to frustration if you finish surveys earlier than the given estimate.

Seriously, even if it means sitting 15 extra minutes on a survey that took 5 to breeze through to hit the 20 minute estimation mark,  sit. on. it. Since I started sticking to that no matter what, I've had zero issues, and I've racked up some sizeable annual earnings totals with the panels. Account locks/disablings are not linked to the annual earnings, it's strictly related to time-gating the surveys. It's a bit annoying, but if you're willing to be patient instead of ripping through surveys, it pays off.

• 2 weeks later...

this has happened to me several times over the past years. i just get in touch and they always reinstate me. never give a reason as to why they did it. never.

I too just got the boilerplate termination email from OO. Really upsetting. This thread is a comfort to me, since they've obviously given other diligent survey takers the boot.  It could be that I finished surveys too quickly, but if so, it's only because I have top-notch reader comprehension skills; heck, I've got a summa cum laude degree in English!  Whatevs. OO does dumb things too--like putting up  non-paying surveys (Pop Rewards). They even dq'd me at the very end of a product test survey! Imagine! Their client went to the trouble of sending me a product and I wasn't permitted to respond. 

I was NOT impressed with Opinion Outpost. They seems to either be a scam or are looking for a specific type of consumer, different from myself. I would agree to take a survey, spend around 10 mins answering questions, then redirected to a completely different survey with a much smaller payout. After the 3rd time I sent an email to the customer support email provided. Overall, I wasted an hour and earned nothing so I closed the account. I do not recommend Opinion Outpost

I've been doing surveys for them for the past 6 years. All of a sudden Opinion Outpost suspends my account, and refuses to let me redeem my rewards. They gave some very generic reason about not following guidelines, but I have no idea what they are talking about. I suspect they are having financial trouble and don't want to pay out. Be very careful if you are doing surveys for them because this is bizarre. They also have several complaints with the Better Business Bureau against them. I did email them back saying that I want my rewards, and I posted on their Twitter and FB pages. Don't know if it will do anything, but maybe it will warn others.