Surveys getting harder to qualify

peach6

I don't know if it's just me or what seems like I am having a harder time qualifying there are surveys that I used to always qualify for and now I don't for example Red Robin and even the political ones.  A little frustrating

45 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I don't know if it's just me or what seems like I am having a harder time qualifying there are surveys that I used to always qualify for and now I don't for example Red Robin and even the political ones.  A little frustrating

Yes  there are so many where I do not do anything  but hit the start button  and goes automatic to sorry   

2 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes  there are so many where I do not do anything  but hit the start button  and goes automatic to sorry   

All I can do is keep trying

I don't even bother with those companies that DQ me 90% of the time, unless they provide me with a good DQ incentive for trying.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 10:27 AM, peach6 said:

Red Robin has always been bad for me. It does look like everyplace is looking for younger people now.

I was just on Swagbucks and took a 6 minute for a few points survey.  12 minutes in, I was thanked for my participation.  Guess what?  I was dq'd according to Swagbucks.  I am back to doing about 14 points a day with them.  Once in a great while I get one with them.  Valued Opinions, rarely qualify anymore.  Even Pinecone dq'd me.  I need to find a new gig. :)

11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I was just on Swagbucks and took a 6 minute for a few points survey.  12 minutes in, I was thanked for my participation.  Guess what?  I was dq'd according to Swagbucks.  I am back to doing about 14 points a day with them.  Once in a great while I get one with them.  Valued Opinions, rarely qualify anymore.  Even Pinecone dq'd me.  I need to find a new gig. :)

I know  I got  dq'd   from Pine cone  also    whats  up  with that ?

14 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I know  I got  dq'd   from Pine cone  also    whats  up  with that ?

I guess times are changing.  That has only happened to me like 4 times over all the years I have been with them.  But I notice I am not getting any test product surveys and Pinecone has dropped off quite a  bit on the invites.  I may be getting too old.  Across the board, when I say that I do not have an 18 or younger child in the house, it spits me out.

31 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I guess times are changing.  That has only happened to me like 4 times over all the years I have been with them.  But I notice I am not getting any test product surveys and Pinecone has dropped off quite a  bit on the invites.  I may be getting too old.  Across the board, when I say that I do not have an 18 or younger child in the house, it spits me out.

I don't know if anybody is getting many surveys from Pinecone I think they have more people then surveys to go around and  I'm sure age is a factor also not had a product to test in months from anywhere  a little discouraging

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 7:01 AM, rosiesmom said:

How many survey sites do you belong to?  I belong to over 20 sites, some I do regularly- the ones where I can cash out at least every month or every other week. some sites take a long time to cash out, I do them everything else slows down. Some I never qualify for but pay dq points, I do these when there's nothing else to do. the points eventually add up.

There are even a couple of sites that only send 1 survey a month, pays at least $2.00 for the survey and you almost always qualify, like lifefun&everything, it's basicly the same survey every month, asking if anything has changed since last month.

With some demographics we have to belong to a lot of sites to make a certain amount every month.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 6:30 PM, somelady said:

How many survey sites do you belong to?  I belong to over 20 sites, some I do regularly- the ones where I can cash out at least every month or every other week. some sites take a long time to cash out, I do them everything else slows down. Some I never qualify for but pay dq points, I do these when there's nothing else to do. the points eventually add up.

There are even a couple of sites that only send 1 survey a month, pays at least $2.00 for the survey and you almost always qualify, like lifefun&everything, it's basicly the same survey every month, asking if anything has changed since last month.

With some demographics we have to belong to a lot of sites to make a certain amount every month.

I cut it down to 14 survey sites, I also belong to 6 communities, but only 2 of them pay anything out for participation.  I notice that the 4 that don't pay send out smaller surveys every day or every week.  If it is more than 5 minutes long, I will do one now and then, but not every time. 

I belong to a couple that I will never cash out with.  I am stuck about half way and I can't seem to qualify for anything.

I really like getting into short term focus groups for diaries or participation rewards.  Those can pay big for a few days of your time.  It doesn't even mean working a complete day, just here and there.  I rarely get those, but they are nice when they come in.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

really like getting into short term focus groups for diaries or participation rewards.  Those can pay big for a few days of your time.  It doesn't even mean working a complete day, just here and there.  I rarely get those, but they are nice when they come in.

That's my favorite, too.... either short or longterm.  Is there any place in particular that you find offers that type of thing more than others?