Surveys getting harder to qualify

peach6

On 3/24/2018 at 1:28 AM, somelady said:

A survey I used to always qualify for now kicks me out when I give my age. It started last week.

At what age do you guys think some "magical cutoff" is for surveys?   I'm not looking forward to reaching it, whatever it is!    :214_lion_face:

10 hours ago, penangel said:

That's my favorite, too.... either short or longterm.  Is there any place in particular that you find offers that type of thing more than others?

I don't see them often and sometimes they come from the survey companies themselves.  I don't really have one that contacts me more than others.  As I said, I don't see them often.  I would like to do a product test, it has been quite a while since I had one of those.

52 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I don't see them often and sometimes they come from the survey companies themselves.  I don't really have one that contacts me more than others.  As I said, I don't see them often.  I would like to do a product test, it has been quite a while since I had one of those.

Thought I had a new community today.... but I backed out when I read the information.  It was a Twitter community and sounded good, but then I read that they could not only get in there and read everything, but POST for me... say WHAT?!   I think not!   Sure glad I read that.  :-(

9 hours ago, penangel said:

At what age do you guys think some "magical cutoff" is for surveys?   I'm not looking forward to reaching it, whatever it is!    :214_lion_face:

It all depends on the survey and the survey topic. There are lots of surveys for older people. It depends on what you have, where you go , what you do, what you eat, where you shop ... I don't drive, don't got to movies or rent them, don't take meds, etc. Don't shop at some stores, don't go to restaurants.  that kicks me out of a lot of surveys  but I do qualify for other surveys

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I got  disqualified  last night   after responding to what race do you identify  with  .

I've had that happen too, it doesn't bother me.  What I don't understand is c-space, no matter how many email accounts I say I check regularly I get kicked out after that question.

8 hours ago, somelady said:

I've had that happen too, it doesn't bother me.  What I don't understand is c-space, no matter how many email accounts I say I check regularly I get kicked out after that question.

Yep.... when I hit that one, I know it's their "sorry, sucker, you just disqualified" question and I don't even answer it.  When I hit that one, I'm done and I know it.  Is there a place to find the c-space qualifier surveys, somelady?   Besides FB, I mean.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, somelady said:

Same here.  I think I am already out, but they need one more reason to not take me in.

• Like 1

I will be 80 in a couple of weeks. I also live in a rural area and think that may be another reason. I do the ones I can. 

I think if you are under the age of 50 and have kids at home, you are more likely to be eligible for surveys.  It also helps if you are Hispanic and make lots of money.  I just got disqualified for a survey today because I make under $100,000 a year.  If I made that kind of money, I probably would not be doing surveys.

17 hours ago, penangel said:

Yep.... when I hit that one, I know it's their "sorry, sucker, you just disqualified" question and I don't even answer it.  When I hit that one, I'm done and I know it.  Is there a place to find the c-space qualifier surveys, somelady?   Besides FB, I mean.

I don't know how to find out their qualifiers.

9 hours ago, somelady said:

I don't know how to find out their qualifiers.

Not sure if I said that right.  :-)   What I meant was a place to find out which communities they're building... not what people need to qualify for them.  I know they announce some on FB at times, but I do wish there'd be a list so that we wouldn't have to rely on maybe hitting one in a survey company a couple of times a year.

On 4/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, penangel said:

Not sure if I said that right.  :-)   What I meant was a place to find out which communities they're building... not what people need to qualify for them.  I know they announce some on FB at times, but I do wish there'd be a list so that we wouldn't have to rely on maybe hitting one in a survey company a couple of times a year.

Most of the time they tell you what kind of community or the name of it when you first start the survey, but I think the communispace was for some ailment.