Jump to content
peach6

Surveys getting harder to qualify

Recommended Posts

penangel
On 3/24/2018 at 1:28 AM, somelady said:

A survey I used to always qualify for now kicks me out when I give my age. It started last week.

At what age do you guys think some "magical cutoff" is for surveys?   I'm not looking forward to reaching it, whatever it is!    :214_lion_face:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl

I got  disqualified  last night   after responding to what race do you identify  with  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom
10 hours ago, penangel said:

That's my favorite, too.... either short or longterm.  Is there any place in particular that you find offers that type of thing more than others?

I don't see them often and sometimes they come from the survey companies themselves.  I don't really have one that contacts me more than others.  As I said, I don't see them often.  I would like to do a product test, it has been quite a while since I had one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
52 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I don't see them often and sometimes they come from the survey companies themselves.  I don't really have one that contacts me more than others.  As I said, I don't see them often.  I would like to do a product test, it has been quite a while since I had one of those.

Thought I had a new community today.... but I backed out when I read the information.  It was a Twitter community and sounded good, but then I read that they could not only get in there and read everything, but POST for me... say WHAT?!   I think not!   Sure glad I read that.  :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
9 hours ago, penangel said:

At what age do you guys think some "magical cutoff" is for surveys?   I'm not looking forward to reaching it, whatever it is!    :214_lion_face:

It all depends on the survey and the survey topic. There are lots of surveys for older people. It depends on what you have, where you go , what you do, what you eat, where you shop ... I don't drive, don't got to movies or rent them, don't take meds, etc. Don't shop at some stores, don't go to restaurants.  that kicks me out of a lot of surveys  but I do qualify for other surveys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
9 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I got  disqualified  last night   after responding to what race do you identify  with  .

I've had that happen too, it doesn't bother me.  What I don't understand is c-space, no matter how many email accounts I say I check regularly I get kicked out after that question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
8 hours ago, somelady said:

I've had that happen too, it doesn't bother me.  What I don't understand is c-space, no matter how many email accounts I say I check regularly I get kicked out after that question.

Yep.... when I hit that one, I know it's their "sorry, sucker, you just disqualified" question and I don't even answer it.  When I hit that one, I'm done and I know it.  Is there a place to find the c-space qualifier surveys, somelady?   Besides FB, I mean.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom
20 hours ago, somelady said:

I've had that happen too, it doesn't bother me.  What I don't understand is c-space, no matter how many email accounts I say I check regularly I get kicked out after that question.

Same here.  I think I am already out, but they need one more reason to not take me in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnleona

I will be 80 in a couple of weeks. I also live in a rural area and think that may be another reason. I do the ones I can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFriday

I think if you are under the age of 50 and have kids at home, you are more likely to be eligible for surveys.  It also helps if you are Hispanic and make lots of money.  I just got disqualified for a survey today because I make under $100,000 a year.  If I made that kind of money, I probably would not be doing surveys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
17 hours ago, penangel said:

Yep.... when I hit that one, I know it's their "sorry, sucker, you just disqualified" question and I don't even answer it.  When I hit that one, I'm done and I know it.  Is there a place to find the c-space qualifier surveys, somelady?   Besides FB, I mean.

I don't know how to find out their qualifiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
9 hours ago, somelady said:

I don't know how to find out their qualifiers.

Not sure if I said that right.  :-)   What I meant was a place to find out which communities they're building... not what people need to qualify for them.  I know they announce some on FB at times, but I do wish there'd be a list so that we wouldn't have to rely on maybe hitting one in a survey company a couple of times a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
On 4/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, penangel said:

Not sure if I said that right.  :-)   What I meant was a place to find out which communities they're building... not what people need to qualify for them.  I know they announce some on FB at times, but I do wish there'd be a list so that we wouldn't have to rely on maybe hitting one in a survey company a couple of times a year.

Most of the time they tell you what kind of community or the name of it when you first start the survey, but I think the communispace was for some ailment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...