Is this the new normal ?

Lurkergirl

Okay  got a survey  from E  rewards  hit start  now usually  I either  qualify  or I get the  25 cents  for a dq  .Well today  I hit the survey  button in my email and  I  got in the adress bar says  my survey  and  the  sorry  notice  was  from  global  test  market  and  then  further  down  the page  said light speed .

Had not seen  light speed  in ages  and thought they  got bought  by  someone .

Lightspeed is GTM they bought them out,and they are still sending out Lightspeed surveys under that heading.Not sure why ,unless it's just cheaper to keep that older survey floating around like it is then revamping it .It's probably that stupid dvd or what devices do you own survey.I keep getting that survey as much as 2 times(feels like it) a day.I always x out .Not sure why they keep sending it you would think they would have all the info to settle it after all these years.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, footfree said:

Lightspeed is GTM they bought them out,and they are still sending out Lightspeed surveys under that heading.Not sure why ,unless it's just cheaper to keep that older survey floating around like it is then revamping it .It's probably that stupid dvd or what devices do you own survey.I keep getting that survey as much as 2 times(feels like it) a day.I always x out .Not sure why they keep sending it you would think they would have all the info to settle it after all these years.

Yes these surveys that make the rounds. When I see Ugama--- or the shopper web survey. They just keep coming. Also the movie surveys. I don't get why they persist? I hate them. I still see them on most sites. I think more on the week-ends.

• Like 1